Queens Plumbers Near You
Queens Plumbing and Drain Solutions: Licensed Queens Plumber Providing Emergency Plumbing and Drain Services 24/7
Roto-Rooter is the trusted plumber in Queens, NY providing plumbing and drain solutions for residential and commercial customers in the Queens area. With Roto-Rooter's reputation for fast, effective work in solving your drain problems, why would you want to go anywhere else for additional plumbing services? Our plumbers are trained to handle the problems unique to Queens, such as old pipes and city plumbing codes. Roto-Rooter's plumbers have the skills to solve any plumbing issue and know all facets of plumbing. We offer services such as:
- Repairing leaky faucets in bathrooms, laundry rooms and kitchens
- Stopping running toilets and repairing other toilet problems
- Replacing worn out shower heads, taps, faucets and pipes
- Fixing drains clogged with hair, grease or food
- Examining and repairing leaks in sewer lines
- Finding leaks underground or underneath concrete or wooden floors
- Installing and hooking up new appliances such as dishwashers, disposals, water heaters and sump pumps
Trusted and recommended since 1935, Roto-Rooter is the premier provider of plumbing and drain cleaning services in Queens, NY. Homeowners and businesses depend on Roto-Rooter 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our specialty is emergency services.
Why Choose Roto-Rooter
We'll take care of all plumbing and drain cleaning needs.
- No Extra Charge for Plumbing or Drain Service - Nights, Holidays & Weekends
- Full Service Plumbing, Drain Cleaning & Water Cleanup
- Emergency Service
- Available 24/7
- Trusted & Recommended since 1935
- Licensed & Insured
- Free Estimates
Serving the entire Queens metro area, Including:
Water Damage Restoration in Queens, NY
When water doesn’t stay where it’s supposed to, our Queens water damage restoration experts are at-the-ready to handle flooded basements, broken pipes, overflowing tubs and toilets, heavy rains, sewer line backups and other water issues. Roto-Rooter’s IICRC certified water cleanup professionals are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and will respond quickly to minimize damage to your property.
Can I book an appointment with Roto-Rooter online?
Yes – visit our Schedule Online page to book emergency service or to find a time that best fits your schedule. You’ll receive a service confirmation email and a Roto-Rooter representative will contact you 30 minutes prior to the technician’s arrival.
Does Roto-Rooter in Queens have any coupons or offer free estimates?
Yes, Roto-Rooter in Queens offers a variety of coupons and free estimates for both plumbing and drain service. Visit the coupons section of our website.
What are Roto-Rooter's hours of operation, and are they open on Saturdays and Sundays?
Roto-Rooter in Queens provides 24/7 service with free onsite estimates and no extra charge on Saturdays and Sundays. Call 718-263-2360 or schedule service online via our website.
What services does Roto-Rooter in Queens provide?
As an essential service provider, Roto-Rooter in Queens provides plumbing, drain cleaning and water cleanup services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. From emergency water removal services to leak repairs and toilet installations, we have you covered. Trusted since 1935, Roto-Rooter experts can help with any plumbing or water-related service you may come across such as water heater repair and installation, clogged drains, sewer line inspections, sump pump service, bathroom/kitchen plumbing repair and installation, and so much more.
How to prevent spring flooding?
- Test your sump pump by pouring a few buckets of water into the sump pit. The pump should quickly turn on, discharge the water then shut off without any problems.
- Install a battery backup for your sump pump.
- Make sure yard drains, gutters and downspouts are cleaned out, open, and free of debris.
- Check for bird nests in plumbing vent pipes.
- Check faucets and hose bibs to make sure water flows freely. If an outdoor faucet drips or if there is leakage inside your home the first time the hose is turned on, you may have had a frozen pipe that cracked and needs to be replaced.
Do Roto-Rooter plumbers in Queens wear PPE? And do they take safety precautions by providing zero contact service during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Watch Roto-Rooter's Zero-Contact video. Our Queens plumbers and service technicians wear personal protective equipment (PPE) such as face masks, disposable gloves, and boot covers. If necessary, they may wear face shields and safety glasses too. Roto-Rooter of Queens follows CDC and OSHA guidelines to protect its employees, customers, and communities. Roto-Rooter plumbers disinfect touchpoints every step of the way. They'll even put on a fresh set of gloves before handling your credit card and paperwork.
Recent Customer Reviews
Mike is professional, knowledgeable, and very pleasant. He explained the issues clearly and resolved the problems efficiently. He is definitely an asset of the company. Highly recommended.Wing L.
Your serviceman was here quickly and knew what was needed and did it. Very good service.Doris S.
This was my first Rotor-Rooter experience and I must say from the moment of my emergency call to the arrival of the technician Richard, it all went extremely well. Richard ... was very professional and performed the task at hand with impeccable accuracy. He is a true asset to the Roto-Rooter team and because of him I will recommend your company highly. Thank you all ! Michelina Celli Big E. Farm 6133 Sound Avenue Riverhead, NY 11901
Memberships & Affilations
Proud Member of:
- Greater NY Chamber of Commerce
- International Facility Management Association
- Institute of Real Estate Management
- Long Island Waste Association
- Nassau County Association
- Suffolk County Association of Master Plumbers