With Roto-Rooter's reputation for fast, effective work in solving your drain problems, why would you want to go anywhere else for additional plumbing services? Our plumbers are trained to handle the problems unique to Queens, such as old pipes and city codes. Their skills demand that they know all facets of plumbing. We offer services such as:
- Repairing leaky faucets in bathrooms, laundry rooms and kitchens
- Stopping running toilets and repairing other toilet problems
- Replacing worn out shower heads, taps, faucets and pipes
- Fixing drains clogged with hair, grease or food
- Examining and repairing leaks in sewer lines
- Finding leaks underground or underneath concrete or wooden floors
- Installing and hooking up new appliances such as dishwashers, disposals and water heaters
It doesn't take long for a small water leak to become a problem. If left undetected or unresolved, water leaks can cause major damage that is expensive to repair or restore. If you see any water where it doesn't belong, Roto-Rooter in Queens. We have state-of-the-art technology and services to give help with any water problems.
If you see a problem with water, don't wait until normal business hours to call Roto-Rooter. We are available every day of the week, every week of the year. You can get help from our qualified personnel during the day, at night, over the weekend and on holidays. Better yet, there is no extra charge for services after hours. You pay the same rate during the night as you do during the day.
Have a Plumbing Question?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions section to find answers to our top plumbing questions.
Proud Member of:
Greater NY Chamber of Commerce
International Facility Management Association
Institute of Real Estate Management
Long Island Waste Association
Nassau County Association
Suffolk County Association of Master Plumbers
Cesspool: #32312-LW; #1A-549; #170