Pipe Repair and Pipe Replacement Services
Roto-Rooter provides pipe repair and pipe replacement services in addition to our drain cleaning services. Our plumbers are experts in pipe repair, replacement and cleaning – and are prepared to correct a number of problems, including:
- Broken, cracked, offset or collapsed pipe: Pipes have been damaged due to shifting soil, frozen ground, settling, etc.
- Pipe Blockage: Grease buildup or a foreign object is restricting or prohibiting proper flow and/or cleaning of the line.
- Pipe Corrosion: The pipe has deteriorated and/or broken, causing collapses in the line and restricting flow.
- Bellied pipe: A section of the pipe has sunk due to ground or soil conditions, creating a valley that collects paper and waste.
- Leaking joints: The seals between pipes have broken, allowing water to escape into the area surrounding the pipe.
- Root in sewer pipe line: Tree or shrub roots have invaded the sewer line and/or have damaged the line, preventing normal cleaning.
- Off-grade pipe: Existing pipes are constructed of substandard material that may have deteriorated or corroded.
Why Choose Roto-Rooter
- Emergency Service
- Available 24/7
- Licensed & Insured
- Well Known Reputation
- Trusted & Recommended Since 1935
Your techs did a great job of diagnosing our problem, showing us what the situation was, and explaining what needed to be done. They worked tirelessly to remove our ... old sewage pipe and replace it, having to jackhammer through concrete and asphalt to access the pipe. Once they were done, the clean-up crew did a great job, too. We're so thankful that Roto-Rooter was able to come out on a weekend; otherwise, we would probably have had to stay in a hotel for a night or two until repairs could be made. Thank you for your quick and professional response!
Your tech was great. Arrived on time and was very efficient. Removed two blockages from our drain pipe. Good service from scheduling thru completion. Thanks.
Your techs did an excellent job of replacing the tub drain pipe and preventing further leaking from the pipes. They were both very courteous, prompt, and professional. I would definitely ... recommend your service to others. Thanks again!