Water Damage and Sewage Cleanup Service
The water damage experts at Roto-Rooter offer prompt water damage clean up service for homeowners and businesses alike, We are available 24/7, 365 days a year, when you need service most. Our water and sewage cleanup services include the following:
- Cleaning the mess caused by broken pipes and failing plumbing fixtures or appliances. The experts at Roto-Rooter have expertise in water damage cleanup and plumbing repair, including sump pumps, water heater failures, broken pipes and leaks from your washing machine, dishwasher and ice maker.
- Cleaning up sewage damage from your toilet and sewer & drain backups.
- Cleaning up any flooding caused by severe weather, whether it be heavy rain or ground water flooding your basement.
Cleaning, Drying, and Deodorizing
Roto-Rooter will promptly clean the contents of any areas affected by water damage, while removing any non-salvageable possessions, if applicable. Our extensive cleaning process includes the application of anti-microbial agents and deodorizers, as well as air-cleaning utilizing our state-of-the art equipment. The advanced Roto-Rooter water mitigation equipment is not removed from your home or business until our temperature, humidity and moisture testing confirms that all affected areas have been dried to acceptable levels according to industry certification standards. Roto-Rooter will send the bill for services directly to your insurance company, relieving you of the burden during a very stressful time.
Why Choose Roto-Rooter
- Fast & Reliable Emergency Service
- Licensed & Insured
- State-of-the-Art Extraction Equipment
- Trusted & Recommended Since 1935
My basement was flooded causing water damage. The technician was very nice and competent of the water damage cleanup process. He took care of the drainage issue and ... told me what was needed to alleviate any further problems. Fast, efficient and nice.
Had a drain problem and flooding in the basement causing water damage. Your techs did a fantastic job and had it fixed in about 30 minutes. They were extremely helpful, ... professional, efficient, and courteous. I highly recommend them.
The tech worked diligently to figure out what was causing the flooding problem which caused water damage. He had to climb up under the house, dig a hole, cut ... pipes, and finally was able to clear the pipes. Thank you for helping us with our emergency water damage cleanup and we appreciate the quick response and dedicated service.