Commercial Plumbing Services
Commercial plumbing services are provided by our professional plumbers for all your basic plumbing needs. Roto-Rooter's commercial plumbing services also include backflow services, excavation, grease traps and more.
It doesn't matter what line of business you're in - whether the restaurant, retail, health or some other industry entirely – a plumbing emergency can mean lost productivity and lost revenue. This is especially true if your facility has to close temporarily while a plumbing issue is fixed. When it comes to commercial plumbing service, no one is more experienced at serving businesses than Roto-Rooter. From a small toilet leak to backed-up sewer lines and emergency flooding, our plumbers can handle whatever plumbing trouble your company may face.
Roto-Rooter Plumbers Offer Complete Commercial Plumbing Services
Our commercial plumbing services include the following:
- Backflow Services – Backflow is the reverse flow of dirty water through clean water lines. Our backflow prevention service keeps drinking water free of contamination.
- Commercial Pipe Services – Hire the professionals to repair and replace water and sewer lines that are cracked, corroded, backed up or damaged. Keeping your pipes in good shape will prevent further damage to your property.
- Emergency Plumbing Services – Many companies operate 24/7. Plumbing emergencies can put your organization's ability to function in jeopardy. Roto-Rooter is available around-the-clock to assist you when you need it.
- Faucet Repair Services – Whether your faucets are leaking, broken or in need of maintenance, our commercial plumbing service technicians can help solve your commercial faucet issues.
- Flushometer Services - Flushometers offer a more powerful and reliable flushing system and clog less often than residential gravity flush toilets. Our plumbers can maintain, repair and install Flushometer toilets and urinal systems for your business.
- Kitchen Disposal Services – Experiencing a commercial kitchen disposal clog? Our technicians are available 24/7 to unclog and repair your kitchen's disposal.
- Sewer Line Services – Roto-Rooter's plumbers are skilled and experienced at more than drain cleaning. We are also highly experienced at repairing and replacing broken, leaking, corroded or damaged sewer lines.
- Sump Pump Services – Call Roto-Rooter when your existing sump pump malfunctions or is in need of replacement. Our technicians also can test and inspect your sump pump system, as well as install battery backups.
- Toilet Repair Services – Not only can our plumbers unclog your commercial toilets, but we can fix leaks and repair cracked tanks and bowls. In addition, we can advise you on how to install eco-friendly, low-flow toilets and parts.
- Water Heater Services – As experts in the commercial plumbing service industry, Roto-Rooter has the experience necessary to repair and replace your malfunctioning commercial water heater. Call Roto-Rooter and ask about our commercial water heater repair.
- Water Leak Services – Leaks can cost your company thousands of dollars every year. Our plumbers can root out the cause of leaks of commercial sink, toilets, pipes or more – and repair or replace them.
For commercial plumbing and other Roto-Rooter plumbing services, contact a commercial plumber in your area today. Don't let a plumbing problem temporarily shut down your business. Call Roto-Rooter at 1-800-768-6911.
Why Choose Roto-Rooter
- Emergency Service
- Available 24/7
- Licensed & Insured
- Well Known Reputation
- Trusted & Recommended Since 1935
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the most common commercial plumbing problem?
Will Roto-Rooter provide services to my business?
What determines whether or not I need commercial plumbing?
What is the difference between commercial and residential plumbing?
We are very pleased with the commercial service we received. The tech was more than happy to answer and explain any questions we had. He was fast, friendly, ... and quite knowledgeable. We would most definitely recommend Roto-Rooter for all your plumbing needs!
Your tech was absolutely professional and paid great attention to detail. He was able to get to the bottom of the plumbing issue we were having in our commercial building. ... My company would definitely use Roto-Rooter again. Thanks Guys!!
We have been using Roto-Rooter for many years and have never had a bad experience. Plumbers are well trained in commercial plumbing, give estimates up front, resolve problems quickly and ... efficiently, and they explain repairs in a courteous and professional manner. The tech arrived on site within an hour and did a fantastic job! Very pleased with his work, and that's why we keep coming back!