- Open 24 Hours, 7 Days a Week
- Trusted & Recommended since 1935
- Licensed & Insured
- Free Estimates
- State-of-the-Art Sewer Equipment
- Special Financing Available
Plumber in Baltimore
When you’ve got a plumbing issue that won’t wait, Roto-Rooter is the most trusted name among plumbers in Baltimore. Our dedicated technicians offer round-the-clock service on tasks from simple drain cleaning to complex sewer line maintenance and water removal. Roto-Rooter is fully licensed and insured in Baltimore, ensuring that every customer gets nothing less than top-notch service tailored to their unique plumbing needs.
Trusted and recommended since 1935, Roto-Rooter is Baltimore’s premier drain cleaning and plumbing service provider. More people depend on Roto-Rooter than any other plumbing company in America. When you choose Roto-Rooter, you get:
- Highly-trained professionals since 1935. A job done right by the original experts.
- Free onsite estimates. No hidden or extra charges for plumbing or drain service on holidays, nights, and weekends.
- Get it fixed today and take time to pay. Special financing options available.
- Same-day and emergency service 365 days a year.
- Full-service plumbing, drain cleaning, and water cleanup – using state-of-the-art diagnostics and equipment.
$75 Off Any Drain Cleaning Service
LEAVE PLUMBING TO THE PROS
BECAUSE WITH ROTO-ROOTER, YOU GET MORE THAN A GUARANTEE.
Highly-trained professionals since 1935. A job done right by the original experts.
Free onsite estimates. No hidden or extra charges for plumbing or drain service on holidays, nights, and weekends.
Same-day and emergency service 365 days a year.
Full-service plumbing, drain cleaning, and water cleanup – using state-of-the-art diagnostics and equipment.
Get it fixed today and take time to pay. Special financing options available.
Serving the entire Baltimore metro area, Including:
Counties in the Baltimore Metro Area
Cities in the Baltimore Metro Area
Water Damage Restoration Services in Baltimore, MD
When water doesn't stay where it’s supposed to, our Baltimore water damage restoration are at-the-ready to handle flooded basements, sewer line backups and other water-related plumbing issues. Roto-Rooter’s IICRC certified water cleanup professionals are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and will respond quickly to minimize damage to your property.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Roto-Rooter of Baltimore’s rating on Google?
Roto-Rooter in the Baltimore metro area and surrounding communities is rated 4.8 out of 5 stars on Google and is Google Guaranteed.
Can I book an appointment with Roto-Rooter online?
Yes – visit our Schedule Online page to book emergency service or to find a time that best fits your schedule. You’ll receive a service confirmation email and a Roto-Rooter representative will contact you 30 minutes prior to the technician’s arrival.
What are Roto-Rooter's hours of operation, and are they open on Saturdays and Sundays?
Roto-Rooter in Baltimore provides 24/7 service with free onsite estimates and no extra charge on Saturdays and Sundays. Call 410-864-0435 or schedule service online via our website.
Does Roto-Rooter in Baltimore have any coupons or offer free estimates?
Yes, Roto-Rooter in Baltimore offers a variety of coupons and free estimates for both plumbing and drain service. Visit the coupons section of our website.
What services does Roto-Rooter in Baltimore provide?
Roto-Rooter in Baltimore provides plumbing, drain cleaning and water cleanup services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. From emergency water removal services to leak repairs and toilet installations, we have you covered. Trusted since 1935, Roto-Rooter experts can help with any plumbing or water-related service you may come across such as water heater repair and installation, clogged drains, sewer line inspections, sump pump service, bathroom/kitchen plumbing repair and installation, and so much more.
How to prevent spring flooding?
- Test your sump pump by pouring a few buckets of water into the sump pit. The pump should quickly turn on, discharge the water then shut off without any problems.
- Install a battery backup for your sump pump.
- Make sure yard drains, gutters and downspouts are cleaned out, open, and free of debris.
- Check for bird nests in plumbing vent pipes.
- Check faucets and hose bibs to make sure water flows freely. If an outdoor faucet drips or if there is leakage inside your home the first time the hose is turned on, you may have had a frozen pipe that cracked and needs to be replaced.
Recent Customer Reviews
They get to you fast. And they are very thorough.Scott S.
Tin (2648) did a very professional job of diagnosing the problem, and coming up with a way to solve it. Some of the pipes were 45 years old, which presented ... some challenges. He was able to resolve the problem with a minimum of disruption.
The service Technician Dana Fanai was very courteous and explaine difference things to me.He even contacted Mr Hyde for me to speak with, Thanks for the service.Milton C.