WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION IN BALTIMORE, MD
Roto-Rooter provides water damage restoration in Baltimore, MD for water emergencies including a burst pipe, toilet or sink overflow, appliance failure, severe storm or sewer backup all which can be disruptive and messy. Severe weather is common in Baltimore. Water runoff can wreak havoc on your home or business, so Roto-Rooter’s Baltimore water damage restoration technicians are available 24/7 for water and sewage cleanup.
When you are facing a water damage problem or sewage disaster, you need trained, reliable experts to respond quickly to mitigate damage, clean up the mess and restore your home or business to normal. You need the IICRC trained and certified Baltimore water damage restoration experts at Roto-Rooter. We are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to tackle any size water problem. Water and sewage must be extracted, and the affected areas professionally cleaned, ventilated, dried and disinfected as quickly as possible to reduce bacteria, mold and other harmful microorganism growth, which can cause additional damage to the property and potential health risks for your family or employees.
OUR WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION PROCESS:
We take great care in our water damage restoration process. Roto-Rooter's professional water damage technicians employ these steps to safely and effectively remove water from your home or business:
- Extract water using both suction and compression equipment to push water to the surface and suction it away
- Remove unsalvageable contents and structures (including personal property, carpet and other flooring, dry wall, paneling, shelving, cabinets, etc.)
- Professionally clean and apply disinfecting agents to affected areas
- Deodorize and dry the structure affected by water damage
- Haul away any debris
- Document your water damage with before, during and after photos, as well as diagrams and drying logs for the water damage restoration process
- Work with your insurance adjuster and submit the bill directly to your insurance company
Actual cleaning and drying time will be determined by the scope of the water damage and the time it takes for temperature, humidity and moisture testing to confirm that the property has been dried to approved standards.
WATER REMOVAL/WATER EXTRACTION
Roto-Rooter is commited to providing the Baltimore community with the water removal service it deserves. Water removal is one of the first steps in the water damage restoration process and our experts will work hard to ensure a hassle-free experience for you from start to finish. In order to properly restore your home after a water damage event, the Roto-Rooter team will utilize specialized water extraction equipment and products. Roto-Rooter's Baltimore water removal experts have state-of-the-art advanced equipment to remove hidden moisture, quickly and efficiently. Our certified experts will be with you every step of the water damage restoration process and work with your insurance company directly. Once your insurance coverage is determined, we will ask you for written permission to begin the water restoration process.
EMERGENCY WATER REMOVAL
Our fast and reliable Baltimore water extraction experts know what it takes to get your home or business back to normal in an emergency. Roto-Rooter's emergency water removal service helps victims of disaster avoid substantial and ongoing reconstruction by returning your home to a clean and sound state. Our certified water restoration experts are trained to handle emergency water removals and are available 24/7 every day of the year. We will also advise you how to minimize the water damage until our crew arrives. The actual cleaning and drying time of your home and contents will be determined by the severity of the water damage, as well as the time it takes to meet the drying standard. The water restoration process may be completed in as quickly as just two days or may take up to a week. Call 410-878-3023 to schedule your water cleanup service by a certified technician in Baltimore, MD.
BE PREPARED FOR WATER DAMAGE EMERGENCIES:
Most water disasters can’t be predicted, but if you live in an area prone to natural disasters or have had plumbing-related flood damage in the past, there are a few things you can do to prepare yourself:
- Monitor spots that have received water damage in the past
- Keep Roto-Rooter's Baltimore water restoration phone number handy! Save it to your cell phone and post it near areas most susceptible to water damage
- Inspect pipes, water shutoffs, appliance connections and hoses regularly for signs of wear and potential leaks
- Install flood alarms for early detection in areas prone to flood damage
Rely on the experts at Roto-Rooter 24 hours a day, 365 days a year for Baltimore water damage restoration you can trust and to prevent further water damage.
Serving the entire Baltimore metro area
Address812 W Patapsco Ave
Baltimore , MD 21230
Why Choose Roto-Rooter
- fast & reliable emergency service 24 hours, 365 days
- insured & iicrc certified
- state-of-the-art extraction equipment
- direct billing to the insurance company
- financing options available
- trusted & recommended since 1935
Great Service. Your tech handled my issue with great care and was very knowledgeable about the water damage restoration process.
The tech was here early and was very helpful in detecting our problem-- an AC leak. He also suggested Roto-Rooter's water damage restoration services for the water damage. ... I'm a very happy customer.
Your techs were very professional and did a great job for us. As was the entire water damage restoration team. We couldn't have been more pleased or impressed ... with Roto-Rooter! Thank you.