Pittsburgh Plumbers Near You
Pittsburgh Plumbing and Drain Solutions: Licensed Pittsburgh Plumber Providing Emergency Plumbing and Drain Services 24/7
Roto-Rooter is the trusted plumber in Pittsburgh, PA providing local plumbing and drain solutions. You can turn to Roto-Rooter's nearby plumbers to address your plumbing maintenance, repairs and inspections for your home or business. Rest assured that our plumbers are trained, trusted and recommended. Our Pittsburgh plumbing team offers full service plumbing maintenance and repairs, 24 hours a day, including toilet repairs, backed up drains, clogged sink, sump pumps, water heaters, and more.
When you review your options for local plumbers, keep in mind:
- We serve the entire Pittsburgh area
- We don't charge extra for plumbing or drain services on nights, weekends or holidays!
- We offer free plumbing and drain service estimates
Why Choose Roto-Rooter
We'll take care of all plumbing and water cleanup needs.
- No Extra Charge for Plumbing or Drain Service - Nights, Holidays & Weekends
- Full Service Plumbing, Drain Cleaning & Water Cleanup
- Emergency Service
- Available 24/7
- Trusted & Recommended since 1935
- Licensed & Insured
- Free Estimates
Serving the entire Pittsburgh metro area, Including:
Water Damage Restoration Services in Pittsburgh, PA
Our Pittsburgh water damage restoration experts are at-the-ready to handle flooded basements, broken pipes, overflowing tubs and toilets, heavy rains, sewer line backups and other water issues. Roto-Rooter’s IICRC certified water cleanup professionals are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and will respond quickly to minimize damage to your property.
Do Roto-Rooter plumbers in Pittsburgh wear PPE? And do they take safety precautions by providing zero contact service during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Watch Roto-Rooter's Zero-Contact video. Our Pittsburgh plumbers and service technicians wear personal protective equipment (PPE) such as face masks, disposable gloves, and boot covers. If necessary, they may wear face shields and safety glasses too. Roto-Rooter of Pittsburgh follows CDC and OSHA guidelines to protect its employees, customers, and communities. Roto-Rooter plumbers disinfect touchpoints every step of the way. They'll even put on a fresh set of gloves before handling your credit card and paperwork.
What are Roto-Rooter's hours of operation, and are they open on Saturdays and Sundays?
Roto-Rooter in Pittsburgh provides 24/7 service with free onsite estimates and no extra charge on Saturdays and Sundays. Call 412-793-9200 or schedule service online via our website.
What services does Roto-Rooter in Pittsburgh provide?
As an essential service provider, Roto-Rooter in Pittsburgh provides plumbing, drain cleaning and water cleanup services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. From emergency water removal services to leak repairs and toilet installations, we have you covered. Trusted since 1935, Roto-Rooter experts can help with any plumbing or water-related service you may come across such as water heater repair and installation, clogged drains, sewer line inspections, sump pump service, bathroom/kitchen plumbing repair and installation, and so much more.
Does Roto-Rooter in Pittsburgh have any coupons or offer free estimates?
Yes, Roto-Rooter in Pittsburgh offers a variety of coupons and free estimates for both plumbing and drain service. Visit the coupons section of our website.
How to prevent spring flooding?
- Test your sump pump by pouring a few buckets of water into the sump pit. The pump should quickly turn on, discharge the water then shut off without any problems.
- Install a battery backup for your sump pump.
- Make sure yard drains, gutters and downspouts are cleaned out, open, and free of debris.
- Check for bird nests in plumbing vent pipes.
- Check faucets and hose bibs to make sure water flows freely. If an outdoor faucet drips or if there is leakage inside your home the first time the hose is turned on, you may have had a frozen pipe that cracked and needs to be replaced.
Recent Customer Reviews
The plumber was a true professional and quite knowledgeable . Not only did he correct my problem but he gave me information I didn't know. Would I call them ... again... YES !!!
They responded on a Sunday within the time frame stated, diagnosed my problem and determined it was going to need additional camera views. Other employee responded rather quickly. Temporarily fixed ... and scheduled a completed job schedule within week. Employees very friendly and trustworthy
Drain was unclogged in less than an hour.Jane B.