WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION & CLEANUP IN PITTSBURGH, PA
Roto-Rooter provides water damage restoration and water removal services in Pittsburgh, PA. Our expert technicians are well-versed in dealing with problems due to burst pipes, flooding, or other water-logged issues. If you notice water collecting in unwanted places, contact Roto-Rooter immediately 24/7. We will work quickly to prevent any further water damage from harming your home or business.
If you find yourself on the other end of a big water cleanup operation, you need trained, reliable experts to respond quickly to mitigate damage, clean up the mess, and fulfill your water restoration needs. You need the IICRC trained and certified Pittsburgh water damage restoration experts at Roto-Rooter. We are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to tackle any size water restoration problem. Water and sewage must be extracted, and the affected areas professionally cleaned, ventilated, dried and disinfected as quickly as possible to reduce bacteria, mold and other harmful microorganism growth, which can cause additional damage to the property and potential health risks for your family or employees.
Water Restoration Services List
OUR WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION PROCESS
Roto-Rooter is a trusted water restoration company in Pittsburgh. Our professionals follow a series of steps that are proven to mitigate and reverse the effects of water damage on your home. Our water damage restoration process includes:
- Initiate the water cleanup process by extracting water using both suction and compression equipment to push water to the surface and suction it away
- Remove unsalvageable contents and structures (including personal property, carpet and other flooring, dry wall, paneling, shelving, cabinets, etc.)
- Professionally clean and apply disinfecting agents to affected areas
- Deodorize and dry the water damaged structure
- Haul away any debris
- Document your water damage with before, during and after photos, as well as diagrams and drying logs for the water damage restoration process
- Work with your insurance adjuster and submit the bill directly to your insurance company
Actual cleaning and drying time will be determined by the scope of the water damage and the time it takes for temperature, humidity and moisture testing to confirm that the property has been dried to approved standards.
BE PREPARED FOR WATER DAMAGE EMERGENCIES:
Most water damage disasters can’t be predicted, but if you live in an area prone to natural disasters or have had plumbing-related flood damage in the past, there are a few things you can do to prepare yourself:
- Monitor spots that have received water damage in the past
- Keep Roto-Rooter's water restoration phone number handy! Save it to your cell phone and post it near areas most susceptible to water damage
- Inspect pipes, water shutoffs, appliance connections and hoses regularly for signs of wear and potential leaks
- Install flood alarms for early detection in areas prone to flood damage
Call Roto-Rooter 24 hours a day, 365 days a year for professional water damage restoration you can trust and to prevent further water damage.
Serving the entire Pittsburgh metro area
Address355 5th Ave
Pittsburgh , PA 15222
Fayette, Allegheny, Washington, Westmoreland, Greene
Why Choose Roto-Rooter
- fast & reliable emergency service 24 hours, 365 days
- insured & iicrc certified
- state-of-the-art extraction equipment
- direct billing to the insurance company
- financing options available
- trusted & recommended since 1935
Great Service. Your tech handled my issue with great care and was very knowledgeable about the water damage restoration process.
The tech was here early and was very helpful in detecting our problem-- an AC leak. He also suggested Roto-Rooter's water damage restoration services for the water damage. ... I'm a very happy customer.
Your techs were very professional and did a great job for us. As was the entire water damage restoration team. We couldn't have been more pleased or impressed ... with Roto-Rooter! Thank you.