Living in the fourth-largest city in America has its benefits. Not only is Houston home to the Space Center… it has amazing restaurants, arts, shopping and museums. But with a location just a little more than 40 feet above sea level, were no strangers to flooding and other plumbing problems. While many people think of Roto-Rooter only when they need help with a clogged drain or sink, were actually a full-service Houston plumbing company that can help with pipes, sewer and drain cleaning, sump pumps and all of your plumbing needs. Whether you are a business or a homeowner, look no further than Roto-Rooter, offering a full line of services to both residential and commercial customers.
When you call Roto-Rooter in Houston, you know that you are getting plumbers who are well-trained, experienced, and ready to take care of all your needs. We can help you with the following residential services:
- Dishwashers: repair or install with complete hook-up to water lines
- Garbage disposals: replace broken appliance or fix stuck machine
- Faucets: fix leaky taps or replace worn-out faucets
- Sinks: clear blocked sinks
- Floor drains: fix the slowest clogged drains
- Showers and tubs: replace dripping faucets, install new shower heads or taps, and provide drain cleaning
- Sewer lines: Unblock, repair or replace sewer lines, both inside and outside
- Sump pumps: install or replace sump pumps and conduct regular testing to evaluate working condition
- Toilets: unclog backed-up toilets, stop continually running water and install new water-efficient toilets
- Water heaters: remove old water heaters and install new units
Counties: Austin, Chambers, Fort Bend, Harris, Jasper, Liberty, Montgomery, Polk, Trinity, Tyler, Walker, Waller
Have a Plumbing Question?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions section to find answers to our top plumbing questions.
Proud Member of:
Houston Apartment Association
Texas Apartment Association