WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION & CLEANUP IN HOUSTON, TX
Roto-Rooter is the provider of choice for water damage restoration in Houston, TX. Our water damage experts handle water emergencies due to a burst pipe, toilet or sink overflow, appliance failure, severe storm or sewer backup, which can be disruptive and scary. Often, they occur without warning and must be dealt with immediately!
When you are facing a water disaster, you need trained, reliable experts to respond quickly to mitigate damage, clean up the mess, and restore your home or business to normal. You need the IICRC trained and certified water damage restoration experts at Roto-Rooter. We are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to serve the Houston community and tackle any size water problem. Water and sewage must be extracted, and the affected areas professionally cleaned, ventilated, dried and disinfected as quickly as possible to reduce bacteria, mold and other harmful microorganism growth, which can cause additional damage to the property and potential health risks for your family or employees.
OUR WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION PROCESS:
We take great care in our water damage restoration process. Roto-Rooter's professional technicians employ these steps to safely and effectively remove water from your home or business:
- Extract water using both suction and compression equipment to push water to the surface and suction it away
- Remove unsalvageable contents and structures (including personal property, carpet and other flooring, dry wall, paneling, shelving, cabinets, etc.)
- Professionally clean and apply disinfecting agents to areas with water damage
- Deodorize and dry the structure
- Haul away any debris
- Document your water damage with before, during and after photos, as well as diagrams and drying logs for the water damage restoration process
- Work with your insurance adjuster and submit the bill directly to your insurance company
Actual cleaning and drying time will be determined by the scope of the water damage and the time it takes for temperature, humidity and moisture testing to confirm that the property has been dried to approved standards.
BE PREPARED FOR WATER DAMAGE EMERGENCIES:
Most water damage disasters can’t be predicted, but if you live in an area prone to natural disasters or have had plumbing-related flood damage in the past, there are a few things you can do to prepare yourself and minimize water damage:
- Monitor spots that have received water damage in the past
- Keep Roto-Rooter's water restoration phone number handy! Save it to your cell phone and post it near areas most susceptible to water damage
- Inspect pipes, water shutoffs, appliance connections and hoses regularly for signs of wear and potential leaks
- Install flood alarms for early detection in areas prone to flood damage
Call Roto-Rooter 24 hours a day, 365 days a year for Houston water damage restoration you can trust and to prevent further water damage.
Serving the entire Houston metro area
Address3403 N Sam Houston Pkwy W
Houston , TX 77086
Why Choose Roto-Rooter
- fast & reliable emergency service 24 hours, 365 days
- insured & iicrc certified
- state-of-the-art extraction equipment
- direct billing to the insurance company
- financing options available
- trusted & recommended since 1935
Great Service. Your tech handled my issue with great care and was very knowledgeable about the water damage restoration process.
The tech was here early and was very helpful in detecting our problem-- an AC leak. He also suggested Roto-Rooter's water damage restoration services for the water damage. ... I'm a very happy customer.
Your techs were very professional and did a great job for us. As was the entire water damage restoration team. We couldn't have been more pleased or impressed ... with Roto-Rooter! Thank you.