WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION & CLEANUP IN WILMINGTON, DE
You can trust Roto-Rooter's local water restoration professionals in Wilmington, DE to help you with burst pipes, flooding, or other water related issues in your home. If you notice water getting into places it shouldn't be, contact Roto-Rooter as soon as possible to mitigate the possibility of lasting water damage. Because water damage restoration requires a timely response to be effective, our technicians are on call 24/7 to provide the fastest service response possible.
Dealing with water damage yourself can be tough without the right knowledge and equipment. You need trained, reliable experts to respond quickly to mitigate the water damage, clean up the mess, and fulfill your water restoration needs. You need the IICRC trained and certified Wilmington water damage restoration experts at Roto-Rooter. We are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to tackle any size water restoration problem. Water and sewage must be extracted, and the affected areas professionally cleaned, ventilated, dried and disinfected as quickly as possible to reduce bacteria, mold and other harmful microorganism growth, which can cause additional damage to the property and potential health risks for your family or employees.
OUR WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION PROCESS
Roto-Rooter is a trusted Wilmington water damage company, and our water restoration technicians follow a proven process to stop and reverse the effects of water damage on your home or business. Our water damage restoration process includes:
- The water restoration process begins by extracting water using both suction and compression equipment to push water to the surface and suction it away
- Remove unsalvageable contents and structures (including personal property, carpet and other flooring, dry wall, paneling, shelving, cabinets, etc.)
- Professionally clean and apply disinfecting agents to affected areas
- Deodorize and dry the water damaged structure
- Haul away any debris
- Document your water damage with before, during and after photos, as well as diagrams and drying logs for the water damage restoration process
- Work with your insurance adjuster and submit the bill directly to your insurance company
Actual cleaning and drying time will be determined by the scope of the water damage restoration project and the time it takes for temperature, humidity and moisture testing to confirm that the property has been dried to approved standards.
BE PREPARED FOR WATER DAMAGE EMERGENCIES:
Most water damage disasters can’t be predicted, but if you live in an area prone to natural disasters or have had plumbing-related flood damage in the past, there are a few things you can do to prepare yourself:
- Monitor spots that have received water damage in the past
- Keep Roto-Rooter's water restoration phone number handy! Save it to your cell phone and post it near areas most susceptible to water damage
- Inspect pipes, water shutoffs, appliance connections and hoses regularly for signs of wear and potential leaks
- Install flood alarms for early detection in areas prone to flood damage
Call Roto-Rooter 24 hours a day, 365 days a year for professional water damage restoration you can trust and to prevent further water damage.
Serving the entire Wilmington metro area
Address900 Philadelphia Pike
Wilmington , DE 19809
Why Choose Roto-Rooter
- fast & reliable emergency service 24 hours, 365 days
- insured & iicrc certified
- state-of-the-art extraction equipment
- direct billing to the insurance company
- financing options available
- trusted & recommended since 1935
Great Service. Your tech handled my issue with great care and was very knowledgeable about the water damage restoration process.
The tech was here early and was very helpful in detecting our problem-- an AC leak. He also suggested Roto-Rooter's water damage restoration services for the water damage. ... I'm a very happy customer.
Your techs were very professional and did a great job for us. As was the entire water damage restoration team. We couldn't have been more pleased or impressed ... with Roto-Rooter! Thank you.