WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION & CLEANUP IN WESTCHESTER, NY
Water damage, when left untreated, can cause lasting damage to any structure. Roto-Rooter has the professional tools and know-how for expert water damage restoration service in Westchester. Our local technicians are IICRC certified for water restoration that will mitigate damage to your home or business. You should respond to water damage as quickly as possible to avoid permanent harm, and that is why Roto-Rooter stays available around-the-clock, 24/7 to help in case of a water damage emergency. Call us today to get expert help with your water removal needs.
Dealing with water damage yourself can be tough without the right knowledge and equipment. You need trained, reliable experts to respond quickly to mitigate the water damage, clean up the mess, and fulfill your water restoration needs. You need the IICRC trained and certified Westchester water damage restoration experts at Roto-Rooter. We are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to tackle any size water restoration problem. Water and sewage must be extracted, and the affected areas professionally cleaned, ventilated, dried and disinfected as quickly as possible to reduce bacteria, mold and other harmful microorganism growth, which can cause additional damage to the property and potential health risks for your family or employees.
OUR WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION PROCESS
Roto-Rooter's water restoration technicians follow a proven process to stop and reverse the effects of water damage on your home or business. Our water damage restoration process includes:
- Start the water cleanup process by extracting water using both suction and compression equipment to push water to the surface and suction it away
- Remove unsalvageable contents and structures (including personal property, carpet and other flooring, dry wall, paneling, shelving, cabinets, etc.)
- Professionally clean and apply disinfecting agents to affected areas
- Deodorize and dry the water damaged structure
- Haul away any debris
- Document your water damage with before, during and after photos, as well as diagrams and drying logs for the water damage restoration process
- Work with your insurance adjuster and submit the bill directly to your insurance company
Actual cleaning and drying time will be determined by the scope of the water damage restoration project and the time it takes for temperature, humidity and moisture testing to confirm that the property has been dried to approved standards.
BE PREPARED FOR WATER DAMAGE EMERGENCIES:
Most disasters can’t be predicted, but if you live in an area prone to natural water damage disasters or have had plumbing-related flood damage in the past, there are a few things you can do to prepare yourself:
- Monitor spots that have received water damage in the past
- Keep Roto-Rooter's water damage restoration phone number handy! Save it to your cell phone and post it near areas most susceptible to water damage
- Inspect pipes, water shutoffs, appliance connections and hoses regularly for signs of wear and potential leaks
- Install flood alarms for early detection in areas prone to flood damage
Call Roto-Rooter 24 hours a day, 365 days a year for professional water damage restoration you can trust and to prevent further water damage.
Serving the entire Westchester metro area
Why Choose Roto-Rooter
- fast & reliable emergency service 24 hours, 365 days
- insured & iicrc certified
- state-of-the-art extraction equipment
- direct billing to the insurance company
- financing options available
- trusted & recommended since 1935
Great Service. Your tech handled my issue with great care and was very knowledgeable about the water damage restoration process.
The tech was here early and was very helpful in detecting our problem-- an AC leak. He also suggested Roto-Rooter's water damage restoration services for the water damage. ... I'm a very happy customer.
Your techs were very professional and did a great job for us. As was the entire water damage restoration team. We couldn't have been more pleased or impressed ... with Roto-Rooter! Thank you.