Plumber in Watertown, MA
Watertown Plumbing Drain Solutions
Got a Plumbing Problem? Call the Watertown Roto-Rooter Professionals
Do you have a running toilet? Leaky faucet? A more serious plumbing issue? No problem is too big or too small for the plumbing experts at Roto-Rooter in Watertown, MA. Our plumbers are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and you won't pay extra for plumbing or drain service on weekends or holidays. In addition to emergency plumbing services, we also offer sewer and drain cleaning, fixture and appliance installation and repair and basic plumbing services. In a nutshell, we do it all!
Our work is guaranteed and we stand behind our estimate. Our goal is to make you happy.
To find out why Roto-Rooter has been the trusted name in drain cleaning and plumbing services for nearly 80 years, call our friendly customer service representatives in Watertown to schedule your appointment. You'll be glad you did!
Why Choose Roto-Rooter
We'll take care of all plumbing and water cleanup needs.
- No Extra Charge for Plumbing or Drain Service - Nights, Holidays & Weekends
- Emergency Service
- Available 24/7
- Full Service Plumbing, Drain Cleaning & Water Cleanup
- Trusted & Recommended since 1935
- Licensed & Insured
- No Hassle Guarantees
Roto-Rooter Water Damage Restoration Services
When water doesn’t stay where it’s supposed to, our Watertown water damage restoration experts are at-the-ready to handle flooded basements, broken pipes, overflowing tubs and toilets, heavy rains, sewer line backups and other water issues. Roto-Rooter’s IICRC certified water cleanup professionals are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and will respond quickly to minimize damage to your property.
Recent Customer Reviews
Ernst -1450 provided professional service. He took the time to diagnose our water back up - he kept us informed throughout the whole process. Roto-Rooter is lucky to ... have such an experienced professional.
Steve L. (4171) was professional, curteous, timely and knowledgeable and more!! We had an emergency on Christmas Eve and had to wait till Christmas Day for help with the only ... bathroom in the house. Steve L made the wait worth it!
Many thanks for your comprehensive service, knowledge, and professionalism. Your prompt, efficient remediation is much appreciated!Scott N. R.
Memberships & Affilations
Proud Member of:
- Apartment AssociationInstitute of Real Estate ManagementNational Association of Remodeling IndustryNew England Affordable Housing Management AssociationPHCC of MAProperty Management AssociationRental Housing Association
SCHEDULE SERVICE or ASK DIY QUESTIONS WITH VOICE
START WITH YOUR GOOGLE HOME or ALEXA
- Complete the form below so we can schedule your service appointment.
- You will receive an email confirming your appointment details.
- We will contact you 30 minutes prior to the technician's arrival.
- Greg R.