- Extract water using both suction and compression equipment to push water to the surface and suction it away
- Remove unsalvageable contents and structures (including personal property, carpet and other flooring, dry wall, paneling, shelving, cabinets, etc.)
- Professionally clean and apply disinfecting agents to affected areas
- Deodorize and dry the structure
- Haul away any debris
- Document your water damage with before, during and after photos, as well as diagrams and drying logs for the water damage restoration process
- Work with your insurance adjuster and submit the bill directly to your insurance company
Actual cleaning and drying time will be determined by the scope of the water damage and the time it takes for temperature, humidity and moisture testing to confirm that the property has been dried to approved standards.
Water Removal/Water Extraction
Roto Rooter's certified experts will be with you every step of the water damage restoration process. From documenting your loss, with photos taken before work begins, to the first steps of water removal during the cleanup and restoration process, and after our work is completed. Roto-Rooter is commited to having the Seattle community get the service it deserves. We work hard to ensure a hassle-free experience for you from start to finish. Roto-Rooter's Seattle water removal experts have state-of-the-art advanced equipment to properly address water removal emergencies. We use specialized water extraction equipment and products to properly restore your home after a water damage event.
Emergency Water Removal
Roto-Rooter's emergency water removal service helps victims of disaster avoid substantial and ongoing reconstruction by returning your home to a clean and sound state. Our IICRC certified technicians will begin with water removal using our water extraction equipment, remove unsalvageable contents and structures, clean the affected areas, apply disinfecting agents, deodorize and dry the structure. Our certified restoration experts are trained to deal with water removal emergencies, and they will contact you within 15 minutes of your initial call. Our fast and reliable water extraction experts in Seattle, WA know what it takes to get your home or business back to normal.They will also advise you how to minimize the water damage until our crew arrives.