Oklahoma City Plumbers Near You
Our Oklahoma City Plumber Offers Full-Service Plumbing
Welcome to Roto-Rooter in Oklahoma City. When you need your slow drains cleaned, or any plumbing service, you can count on Roto-Rooter to get it done quickly and done right. Moreover, did you know that we are a full-service plumbing company that has been in business since 1935? With over 75 years of experience in plumbing, you can trust Roto-Rooter for all Oklahoma City plumbing needs. We install, repair, replace, or unclog pipes, drains, and appliances. Roto-Rooter does it all.
Full Line of Oklahoma City Plumbing Services
Whether you manage a business or industrial complex with sewer problems or are a homeowner with a broken water heater, we can help. Our services are designed to handle all your needs with just one call. We offer services such as:
- Appliances: replace, repair or install new appliances such as dishwasher, kitchen garbage disposal and water heater
- Sinks and toilets: remove grease or hair clogs, clean p-traps, fix leaky taps, stop running water in toilets, replace toilets and faucets
- Drains: inspect and clear out slow-drains or clogged pipes for showers, tubs, sinks and floor drains
- Sewer lines: inspect for broken pipes, repair sewer lines or replace sewer lines both inside and outside the building
- Basement and floors: inspect, test, repair and replace sump pumps, basement pipes, floor drains, underground drains and drains under concrete
Give us a call for more information about any plumbing service that you may require. We are always available to help.
Why Choose Roto-Rooter
We will take care of all your plumbing & drain cleaning needs.
- Emergency Service
- Available 24/7
- Full Service Plumbing, Drain Cleaning & Water Cleanup
- Trusted & Recommended since 1935
- Licensed & Insured
- No Hassle Guarantees
Serving the entire Oklahoma City metro area, Including:
Roto-Rooter Water Damage Restoration Services
When water doesn’t stay where it’s supposed to, our Oklahoma City water damage restoration experts are at-the-ready to handle flooded basements, broken pipes, overflowing tubs and toilets, heavy rains, sewer line backups and other water issues. Roto-Rooter’s IICRC certified water cleanup professionals are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and will respond quickly to minimize damage to your property.
Recent Customer Reviews
On August 4, Roto Rooter was faced with a difficult situation in my home with bathroom plumbing that turned out to be a major problem. They handled it in ONE DAY, ... did an excellent job, gave me a good referral for the floor repair and good insurance advice, and last but not least, did a great professional job on the plumbing! The three technicians were Angus Antony & Shelby.
Memberships & Affilations
Proud Member of: