Oklahoma City Plumbers Near You
Our Oklahoma City Plumber Offers Full-Service Plumbing
Welcome to Roto-Rooter in Oklahoma City. When you need your slow drains cleaned, or any plumbing service, you can count on Roto-Rooter to get it done quickly and done right. Moreover, did you know that we are a full-service plumbing company that has been in business since 1935? With over 75 years of experience in plumbing, you can trust Roto-Rooter for all Oklahoma City plumbing needs. We install, repair, replace, or unclog pipes, drains, and appliances. Roto-Rooter does it all.
Full Line of Oklahoma City Plumbing Services
Whether you manage a business or industrial complex with sewer problems or are a homeowner with a broken water heater, we can help. Our services are designed to handle all your needs with just one call. We offer services such as:
- Appliances: replace, repair or install new appliances such as dishwasher, kitchen garbage disposal and water heater
- Sinks and toilets: remove grease or hair clogs, clean p-traps, fix leaky taps, stop running water in toilets, replace toilets and faucets
- Drains: inspect and clear out slow-drains or clogged pipes for showers, tubs, sinks and floor drains
- Sewer lines: inspect for broken pipes, repair sewer lines or replace sewer lines both inside and outside the building
- Basement and floors: inspect, test, repair and replace sump pumps, basement pipes, floor drains, underground drains and drains under concrete
Give us a call for more information about any plumbing service that you may require. We are always available to help.
Why Choose Roto-Rooter
We will take care of all your plumbing & drain cleaning needs.
- Emergency Service
- Available 24/7
- Full Service Plumbing, Drain Cleaning & Water Cleanup
- Trusted & Recommended since 1935
- Licensed & Insured
- No Hassle Guarantees
Serving the entire Oklahoma City metro area, Including:
Roto-Rooter Water Damage Restoration Services
When water doesn’t stay where it’s supposed to, our Oklahoma City water damage restoration experts are at-the-ready to handle flooded basements, broken pipes, overflowing tubs and toilets, heavy rains, sewer line backups and other water issues. Roto-Rooter’s IICRC certified water cleanup professionals are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and will respond quickly to minimize damage to your property.
Recent Customer Reviews
On August 4, Roto Rooter was faced with a difficult situation in my home with bathroom plumbing that turned out to be a major problem. They handled it in ONE DAY, ... did an excellent job, gave me a good referral for the floor repair and good insurance advice, and last but not least, did a great professional job on the plumbing! The three technicians were Angus Antony & Shelby.
Paris came and fixed our plumbing today and he was a life saver! After 3 hours on hold with the apartment maintenance, Paris came out immediately after we called! He ... was extremely professional and courteous! There are no words to explain how great our experience was!
Guys were friendly and diligent. We are pleased with their work.Alton H.
Memberships & Affilations
Proud Member of: