WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION & CLEANUP IN MANHATTAN, NY
Water damage emergencies on your property can arise from a burst pipe, toilet or sink overflow, appliance failure, severe storm or sewer backup and should be dealt with immediately. If your home or business has recently suffered water damage, Roto-Rooter employs water restoration technicians who are on call 24/7 to help with your water emergency, no matter the time of day, to mitigate the effects of water damage and get your home or work back to normal.
When you are facing a water damage cleanup project, you need trained, reliable experts to respond quickly to mitigate water damage, clean up the mess, and restore your home or business to normal. You need the IICRC trained and certified Manhattan, NY water damage restoration experts at Roto-Rooter. We are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to tackle any size water damage problem.
Water and sewage must be extracted, and the affected areas professionally cleaned, ventilated, dried and disinfected as quickly as possible to reduce bacteria, mold and other harmful microorganism growth, which can cause additional damage to the property on top of water damage and create potential health risks for your family or employees.
Water Restoration Services List
OUR WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION PROCESS
Roto-Rooter has refined the water restoration process through decades of experience for improved quality and efficiency. Our water damage service will:
- Extract water using both suction and compression equipment to push water to the surface and suction it away
- Remove unsalvageable contents and structures (including personal property, carpet and other flooring, dry wall, paneling, shelving, cabinets, etc.)
- Professionally clean and apply disinfecting agents to affected areas
- Deodorize and dry the structure
- Haul away any debris
- Document your water damage with before, during and after photos, as well as diagrams and drying logs for the water damage restoration process
- Work with your insurance adjuster and submit the bill directly to your insurance company
Actual cleaning and drying time will be determined by the scope of the water damage and the time it takes for temperature, humidity and moisture testing to confirm that the property has been dried to approved standards.
BE PREPARED FOR WATER DAMAGE EMERGENCIES:
Most water disasters can’t be predicted, but if you live in an area prone to natural disasters or have had flood water damage from plumbing issues in the past, there are several ways you can prepare yourself for water emergencies:
- Monitor spots that have received water damage in the past
- Keep Roto-Rooter's phone number handy! Save it to your cell phone and post it near areas most susceptible to water damage
- Inspect pipes, water shutoffs, appliance connections and hoses regularly for signs of wear and potential leaks
- Install flood alarms for early detection in areas prone to flood damage
Call Roto-Rooter 24 hours a day, 365 days a year for professional water damage restoration you can trust and to prevent further water damage to your home or business.
Serving the entire Manhattan metro area
Richmond, New York, Kings
Why Choose Roto-Rooter
- fast & reliable emergency service 24 hours, 365 days
- insured & iicrc certified
- state-of-the-art extraction equipment
- direct billing to the insurance company
- financing options available
- trusted & recommended since 1935
Great Service. Your tech handled my issue with great care and was very knowledgeable about the water damage restoration process.
The tech was here early and was very helpful in detecting our problem-- an AC leak. He also suggested Roto-Rooter's water damage restoration services for the water damage. ... I'm a very happy customer.
Your techs were very professional and did a great job for us. As was the entire water damage restoration team. We couldn't have been more pleased or impressed ... with Roto-Rooter! Thank you.