Plumber in Cambridge, MA
No one can ever plan for a plumbing emergency. But when it happens, you need a plumbing service in Cambridge that you can rely on 24/7. Roto-Rooter is the trusted name in plumbing and we're here to help solve your residential or commercial plumbing problems day or night, holidays or weekends—at no extra charge for plumbing or drain service! Not exactly an emergency? That's okay, too. We can help with clogged drains and provide a wide range of other plumbing services in Cambridge, as well.
When it comes to your home or business, you want a plumber in Cambridge that will help—not make a bad situation worse. That's why Roto-Rooter only employs the best plumbers in town. Each of our technicians is licensed and insured to perform a variety of plumbing services. With our service comes a no-hassle guarantee, so you know you're getting it done right—the very first time.
Maintenance and Emergency Plumbing in Cambridge
It doesn't matter whether you need your drains cleaned, a leaky pipe fixed, your water heater repaired, or something else entirely—Roto-Rooter is here to help. We have all the necessary tools and expertise to assist you with a number of services, from excavation to pipelining, backflow testing, sump pump repair, and more.
Why Choose Roto-Rooter
We'll take care of all plumbing and water cleanup needs.
- No Extra Charge for Plumbing or Drain Service - Nights, Holidays & Weekends
- Emergency Service
- Available 24/7
- Full Service Plumbing, Drain Cleaning & Water Cleanup
- Trusted & Recommended since 1935
- Licensed & Insured
- No Hassle Guarantees
Roto-Rooter Water Damage Restoration Services
When water doesn’t stay where it’s supposed to, our Cambridge water damage restoration experts are at-the-ready to handle flooded basements, broken pipes, overflowing tubs and toilets, heavy rains, sewer line backups and other water issues. Roto-Rooter’s IICRC certified water cleanup professionals are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and will respond quickly to minimize damage to your property.
Recent Customer Reviews
thank you but you take to much monysherin s.
should of called roto rotor first. thank youTed a.
Appreciated the telephone call in advance of tech showing up and the 2 hour time frame. The tech was professional and quick and answered all my questions.peggy v.
Memberships & Affilations
Proud Member of:
- Apartment AssociationInstitute of Real Estate ManagementNational Association of Remodeling IndustryNew England Affordable Housing Management AssociationPHCC of MAProperty Management AssociationRental Housing Association
SCHEDULE SERVICE or ASK DIY QUESTIONS WITH VOICE
START WITH YOUR GOOGLE HOME or ALEXA
- Complete the form below so we can schedule your service appointment.
- You will receive an email confirming your appointment details.
- We will contact you 30 minutes prior to the technician's arrival.
- Greg R.