WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION & CLEANUP IN SOUTH JACKSONVILLE, FL
Roto-Rooter provides water damage restoration in South Jacksonville, FL for water emergencies due to a burst pipe, toilet or sink overflow, appliance failure, severe storm or sewer backup can be disruptive and messy. Water emergencies due to a burst pipe, toilet or sink overflow, appliance failure, severe storm or sewer backup can be disruptive and scary. Often, they occur without warning and must be dealt with immediately to prevent water damage!
Water emergencies can happen at any moment. Bursting pipes and backups give way to severe water damage, and seasonal weather like flash floods and frozen pipes can cause even more strain. Roto-Rooter water cleanup technicians in South Jacksonville are ready 24/7 to help, so you can have your home and business running like new.
When you are facing a water disaster, you need trained, reliable experts to respond quickly to mitigate water damage, clean up the mess, and restore your home or business to normal. You need the IICRC trained and certified South Jacksonville water damage restoration experts at Roto-Rooter. We are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to tackle any size water damage problem.
Water and sewage must be extracted, and the affected areas professionally cleaned, ventilated, dried and disinfected as quickly as possible to reduce bacteria, mold and other harmful microorganism growth, which can cause additional damage to the property on top of water damage and create and potential health risks for your family or employees.
OUR WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION PROCESS
Roto-Rooter's water damage restoration technicians are experts and have honed the process for water restoration with decades of experience. Our water restoration service will:
- Extract water using both suction and compression equipment to push water to the surface and suction it away
- Remove unsalvageable contents and structures (including personal property, carpet and other flooring, dry wall, paneling, shelving, cabinets, etc.)
- Professionally clean and apply disinfecting agents to areas with water damage
- Deodorize and dry the structure
- Haul away any debris
- Document your water damage with before, during and after photos, as well as diagrams and drying logs for the water damage restoration process
- Work with your insurance adjuster and submit the bill directly to your insurance company
Actual cleaning and drying time will be determined by the scope of the water damage and the time it takes for temperature, humidity and moisture testing to confirm that the property has been dried to approved standards.
BE PREPARED FOR WATER DAMAGE EMERGENCIES:
Our water restoration experts are prepared to handle water disasters that can’t be predicted, but if you live in an area prone to natural disasters or have had plumbing-related flood damage in the past, there are a few things you can do to prepare yourself:
- Monitor spots that have received water damage in the past
- Keep Roto-Rooter's water damage restoration phone number handy! Save it to your cell phone and post it near areas most susceptible to water damage
- Inspect pipes, water shutoffs, appliance connections and hoses regularly for signs of wear and potential leaks
- Install flood alarms for early detection in areas prone to flood damage
Call Roto-Rooter 24 hours a day, 365 days a year for professional water damage restoration you can trust and to prevent further water damage.
Serving the entire South Jacksonville metro area
Address8553-6C Argyle Business Loop
South Jacksonville , FL 32244
Why Choose Roto-Rooter
- fast & reliable emergency service 24 hours, 365 days
- insured & iicrc certified
- state-of-the-art extraction equipment
- direct billing to the insurance company
- financing options available
- trusted & recommended since 1935
Great Service. Your tech handled my issue with great care and was very knowledgeable about the water damage restoration process.
The tech was here early and was very helpful in detecting our problem-- an AC leak. He also suggested Roto-Rooter's water damage restoration services for the water damage. ... I'm a very happy customer.
Your techs were very professional and did a great job for us. As was the entire water damage restoration team. We couldn't have been more pleased or impressed ... with Roto-Rooter! Thank you.