Roto-Rooter® Waste Digestant
A professional application of Roto-Rooter® Waste Digestant:
- Provides fast digestion of organic waste buildups (detergents, fats, oils, tissue and grease)
- Eliminates drain field odors
- Reduces the need for costly repairs or replacement of drain fields
- Concentrated solution eliminates organic solids and restores your system to optimum operating conditions
- Specifically formulated to aid in the rejuvenation of failed septic tanks and cesspool drain fields
- A special blend of enhanced bacteria makes it friendly to the environment
- It's nontoxic and safe to use
When Roto-Rooter® Waste Digestant is applied to lateral fields, the bacteria will colonize and penetrate the soil that has been fouled by organic waste material. The bacteria in Roto-Rooter® Waste Digestant will absorb, digest and eliminate the organic solids, which restores the system to its optimum operating conditions.
- Bacterial Count - 2 billion/gram
- Specific Gravity - 1
- Shelf Life - 1 Year
- Effective Ph Range - 6-8.5
- Effective Temperature Range - 55°F to 100°F
- Appearance - Light brown powder
- Packaging - 25 pound drum
Storage and Handling:
Store in a cool, dry environment. Avoid excessive inhalation. Wash skin areas with warm, soapy water after handling.
In order to have the most effective application of Roto-Rooter® Waste Digestant, it is important to have the drain lines clear of any waste or debris. In the case of septic drain fields, all lines leading to and throughout the field must be open and free-flowing. The fastest and most complete results are obtained when the product can enter the soil pores quickly and evenly. Therefore, any solid blockage in the drain lines would greatly reduce the short-term effectiveness of the product. The most effective way to remove blockages from all drain field lines is to use water jetting. Roto-Rooter® Waste Digestant in dry form must first be activated by mixing approximately one pound with one gallon of warm water(55°F to 85°F). Allow the mixture to stand for at least 30 minutes, but not more than four hours, before application. It is not important that the product be completely dissolved. The mixture should be stirred frequently. Roto-Rooter® Waste Digestant can be applied under pressure or by pouring the mixture directly into the drain field lines or cesspool system.
2 lb. to 3 lb. per 100 lineal feet
1 lb. per 100 gallons
For severe problem systems, the recommended dosages may need to be increased.