From restaurants to residences, Roto-Rooter offers a cost-effective descaling solution to fit every type of home or business.
Descaling is a noninvasive way to clean old pipes and restore them to optimal condition. It avoids the inconvenience and collateral damage that occurs during traditional pipeline excavation. It is also an effective way to reduce the chance of future problems, such as clogs or leaks.
Descaling is a necessary preparation step for all trenchless services including Brush Coating, Pipe Patching, and CIPP (Cured In Place Pipe) replacement.
Benefits of Descaling:
- Removes scale, corrosion, roots, concrete, and grease buildup
- Revitalizes plumbing by restoring pipes to their full drainage capacity, and prevents continual clogs, backups and leaks
- Our state-of-the-art equipment includes variable speed rotating descaling tools to renew cast iron, clay, concrete pipes, and more
- All Roto-Rooter descaling equipment is produced using recycled material and following sustainable waste practices
Brush coating is the application of a protective (100% Solids) epoxy resin coating to the interior walls of a freshly descaled, structurally sound pipe. *
- The coating is remotely pumped into the pipe & evenly dispersed with a spinning brush applicator
- The coating sets quickly, hardening in place to leave a restored and protected pipe
- The process is visually monitored and inspected by video link
- Seals and fills cracks and voids up to 1/8 of an inch wide
- Prevents corrosion and scale from returning to the pipe
- High temperature and pressure tolerance rating
- Highly resistant to chemicals and abrasives
- Environmentally safe materials
- Guaranteed for 1 full year
*Coating is a non-structural repair, whereas pipe patching & relining are structural repairs.
Pipe Patch & Repair
Pipe patching is a process in which a short length of epoxy-saturated pipe liner material is remotely pushed into a damaged section of pipe and then cured in place to restore the pipe to optimal condition. This trenchless process repairs problematic portions of an otherwise undamaged, structurally sound pipe. Why repair an entire pipe if only part of it is damaged?
- Pipes can be patched and returned to service in as little as 2 hours
- Restores structural integrity to damaged pipes
- Patches can span large voids and gaps in old pipes
- Patches can be used in a variety of pipes such as cast iron, clay, concrete, PVC, etc.
- Pipe patches are guaranteed for 1 full year
Cured in Place Pipe Relining & Replacement
Replacing damaged underground or hard-to-reach pipes used to require messy and invasive digging, but now, Roto-Rooter offers Zero-Dig Pipe Restoration Services. With multiple access points, we can install a liner to fit most any length of pipe.
- Trenchless process —little or no digging required
- Relined in pre-measured sections up to 100 feet in length per access point
- Same life expectancy as a new pipe
- Same reliability as a new pipe
- Guaranteed for 5 Years
Traditional excavation will always be needed for some pipe repair and replacement jobs. Roto-Rooter does lots of traditional excavation, but in some situations, it is not ideal. For instance, it can be a messy and disruptive process for businesses and homeowners.
Roto-Rooter’s Zero-Dig Pipe Restoration Services allow property owners to avoid the mess and inconvenience of traditional pipe excavations by repairing their pipes remotely, and in most cases, without digging. We can repair or replace existing damaged pipes that are:
- In difficult to reach locations
- Between the floors of a building
- Beneath or encased in concrete slabs
- Beneath tree groves and landscaping beds
- Beneath sidewalks, driveways, & parking lots