Cleaning your dirty dishwasher is easy if you follow these quick and simple tips from Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup. Dishwashers get dirty over time. Food debris and grease find their way into every nook and cranny. To ensure your dishwasher is running smoother, Roto-Rooter has provided tips on how to clean your dishwasher with two simple items.
- Vinegar (2 cups)
Clean your dishwasher in 5 simple steps:
- Remove bottom rack from dishwasher
- Clean spray holes with wire
- Place the bottom rack back in the dishwasher
- Put vinegar in and bowl and place on the top rack
- Run the dishwasher cycle without detergent