Our Plumbers are Committed to Your Safety & Protection
Operated as an Independent Franchise - All available services, hours of operations, pricing structure, and guarantees may vary by location
Albany Plumbers Near You
Albany Plumbing & Drain Solutions: Licensed Albany Plumber Available 24/7 Providing Emergency Plumbing and Drain Services
Roto-Rooter is a licensed plumber in Albany, OR offering full-service plumbing repair and maintenance 24 hours a day, seven days a week. From drain cleaning to toilet clogs, water heaters to new installations, our experienced Albany plumbers can do it all – on your schedule. To schedule an appointment with our experienced plumbers please call our Albany plumbing office at 541-926-3775.
Why Choose Roto-Rooter
We will take care of all your plumbing & drain cleaning needs.
- Emergency Service
- Available 24/7
- Trusted & Recommended since 1935
- Licensed & Insured
- Free Estimates
Recent Customer Reviews
Bobby is a great person to have on your team very respectful, and knowledgeable person, and professional.His work was also very clean looking and didn't have any problems.He has a ... very hard job crawling around under houses and should be patted on his back for doing such a great job for Roto Rooter I will always ask for him personally to do any job's I have in the future.And maybe you should share this letter with him to show him what a great job he is doing. Thank you very much Ken Dagesse
They arrived when specified and they were courteous and informative. Very pleased.Gerald S.
1. Repairman who did the work was friendly and professional. I appreciated the second service person who tested for water damage. Both workers were most kind. I also appreciated how ... quickly help arrived and the timeliness if completing the work. Our issue was quickly diagnosed and resolved. We are very pleased with the work and workman. Definitely will recommend you. 2. I did not like having to give my address and phone just to complete a survey you requested and initiated with an email that you sent, using the information you have on record. Seems a little shady.... negatively impacts trust and my confidence in you. 3. The initial contact made with your central scheduling center was unpleasant. The person who answered spoke too fast and I couldn’t make out what she was saying or asking. She made me feel dumb. I wish I had found the local number when I searched the web. I will advise my neighbors to call locally to avoid any interaction with your scheduling center.
- Complete the form below so we can schedule your service appointment.
- You will receive an email confirming your appointment details.
- We will contact you prior to the technician's arrival
- Greg R.