Roto-Rooter COVID-19 Response
To our valued customers:
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to disrupt daily life, Roto-Rooter wants to assure homeowners and business customers that we are taking steps to help our employees and customers stay safe and healthy.
Open, Fully Staffed, and Ready to Help the Communities We Serve
We know many of you are working from home and self-quarantining. A houseful of people puts added stress on your plumbing system and can increase the likelihood of serious plumbing and drain problems.
Roto-Rooter is ready to help with service anytime you need us. We’re still operating under our normal hours of operation: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We’re carefully monitoring the COVID-19 situation and strictly following government health and safety guidelines to minimize the spread of the virus and protect our customers and employees in every community we serve.
Our Plumbers are Essential Service Providers
All Roto-Rooter plumbers and water cleanup team members who visit your home or business will adhere to our high standards of cleanliness, safety, and hygiene before, during, and after every service visit.
In order to ensure maximum effectiveness, we’ve instructed our service technicians to uphold and enhance our already strict cleaning and disinfecting measures to ensure the safest possible work environment. Additionally, we’re following CDC (Centers for Disease Control) guidelines designed to stop the spread of the virus, including:
- Wearing personal protective equipment
- Eliminating physical contact, including handshakes. We’ll use only non-contact methods of greeting
- Maintaining effective social distancing when possible
- Washing hands thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds at every opportunity
- Using hand sanitizer
- Using disinfectant products to ensure touchpoints are clean in workspaces, vehicles, and on equipment
- Sanitizing shared-use devices such as tablets and clipboards; customers should consider using their own pens to sign paperwork
Our customer service department is fully staffed to assist you with scheduling service calls, answering questions and meeting all your needs. We have implemented the following additional precautions to ensure a safe experience and excellent service.
- Our customer service representatives and service technicians will ask if anyone in the structure is symptomatic of illness.
- We’ll honor special requests from customers seeking to maintain a safe distance from our service technicians.
- Roto-Rooter personnel are always aware of the risks and symptoms of illness. Any employee feeling potential signs of the virus will stay home and seek a professional medical evaluation.
- You can count on all of us at Roto-Rooter to conduct ourselves with the highest level of professionalism and dependability throughout this health crisis.
RotoRooter.com is a great information source when you need to fix common plumbing problems on your own:
Roto-Rooter's Youtube Channel
Playlist: Plumbing DIY for the Quarantined
Visit our YouTube channel for even more videos.
Please contact your local Roto-Rooter office if you have concerns about specific Roto-Rooter safety precautions, procedures, or hours of operation. Please note that the COVID-19 situation is changing rapidly. Accordingly, Roto-Rooter must adjust its processes to best serve our communities and ensure the safety of our employees and customers.
Recent Customer Reviews
I really like the professional, friendliness, and integrity demonstrated by Arya from Roto-Rooter. He was very through solving my clogged drain getting to the “root” cause of the problem. He ... arrived on time and was very conscious of maintaining the cleanliness of my home wearing protective gear. Arya was very nice and professional. I would use them again for prevention and maintenance plumbing in the future.
Very impressed with the gentleman that came to my home during this crisis. He was professional, and kept us both safe while providing an essential service.Tom S.
From the phone call to schedule the service to the end of the service call when Mike left, could have not asked for anything to make it better. Was concerned ... about someone coming Into my house because of Virus situation.. No pressure was applied to make my decision....told even after the technician arrived could change my mind... When Mike the tech came, explained about my reservations....he agreed and accommodated me staying 6 feet away, had on rubber gloves .... he solved my problem with professionalism and explained the warranty and said someone would come back to do a camera shot of line