What does it take to be a Roto-Rooter Independent Contractor?
Roto-Rooter is looking for ambitious, innovative and technically competent individuals. Good management skills and a desire to grow the business are also necessary. An independent contractor must possess or be willing to obtain a plumbing license, or the independent contractor must employ a licensed plumber.
Roto-Rooter Takes the Risk Away!
Join Roto-Rooter’s independent contracting team and enjoy the best of both worlds — running your own business while enjoying the support of a large national company with a famous brand name and spotless reputation with customers.
What ROTO-ROOTER Provides:
- Advertising, including yellow pages
- Telephone equipment and payment of monthly telephone bills
- Use of the famous Roto-Rooter name and jingle
- Complete computer system and software
- 24-hour software support line
- Training on proven business methods
- Identity items such as truck decals, uniform patches, etc.
- Equipment, including drain cleaning machines, water jetters, cameras, backhoes, pump trucks and other heavy equipment
- Management, accounting and marketing support
- Established sales base
Download Brochure (PDF)