Virginia Beach Plumber, Providing Emergency Plumbing and Drain Service
Virginia Beach Plumbing Drain Solutions
Skilled Virginia Beach Plumbers Who Can Fix Your Problem Fast
Do you have water standing in your shower or laundry room from a clogged drain? Do you have a running toilet that never wants to stop? We can help. Roto-Rooter is a full service Virginia Beach plumbing company that can solve your plumbing issues, big or small. Not only have we taken care of sewer and drain cleaning for over 75 years, but our plumbers and staff are highly skilled and able to take care of all your plumbing services.
Benefits of Using Roto-Rooter in Virginia Beach
When you have water glitches or plumbing needs, Roto-Rooter is the best company to call to fix your problems. What are the benefits of using Roto-Rooter? Here are just a few:
- Professionals who are equipped with the right tools to get your job done right
- Fast, efficient plumbing services available whenever you need help
- Skilled plumbers with experience necessary to handle many different water and plumbing problems
- Effective tools and equipment that take advantage of the latest technology
- Experts who are knowledgeable about Virginia Beach codes and plumbing requirements.
Plumbing Services for Your Entire House
Roto-Rooter plumbers are fully-equipped to take care of any water glitches or needs in every room of your house. We offer the following services:
- Kitchens: install dishwashers and garbage disposals, resolve grease- or food-clogged drains nd repair leaky faucets and taps
- Bathrooms: replace shower heads fix running toilets install new toilets unclog sinks, showers, or tubs remove hair blockage repair broken pipes fix leaky faucets and clean p-traps
- Basements and crawl spaces: take care of standing water or slow-draining water, install new water heaters, fix broken pipes, detect problems underneath the concrete or flooring
- Outside: repair or replace water mains or sewer lines
Virginia Beach Commercial and Residential Services
Roto-Rooter is available for all plumbing needs in Virginia Beach. If you are a homeowner and have minor problems we can help. If you manage an office building or large complex that requires constant care and maintenance, give us a call. No matter what your problems are never too large or too small, you can count on a Roto-Rooter plumber in Virginia Beach to be available whenever you need us.
Find the Cause of Problems
Before you start a job, it is important to know what is causing the problem. Roto-Rooter has the ability to inspect your pipes with a video camera. This camera can identify problems such as:
- Broken, cracked or defective pipes
- Pipes that have become misaligned
- Blockages from roots, food, and more
- Corroded pipes
Virginia Beach Services You Can Trust
When it comes to water heater installation, our plumbing experts deliver the quality service that customers expect. As a business leader in the community, Roto-Rooter Plumbing and Drain Service has established a reputation as a plumbing company that residents can count on to resolve any residential and commercial plumbing issues. From the installation of a new garbage disposal to repairing broken pipes, we continue to provide the same level of service that has been appreciated and has set us apart since the founding of our business in 1935.
Commercial and Residential Plumbing Service
Whether you are making an appointment for a repair service or you require our 24-hour emergency services, we are ready to answer your call around the clock. In addition to providing the highest quality repairs to our customers, we also guarantee our work. By giving us a call, you can get the personal attention you need to resolve your plumbing issues, knowing that we stand by whatever work is done on any commercial or residential property.
The Sump Pump Experts in Virginia Beach
From local plumbing codes to backup batteries, we know everything there is to know about plumbing and sump pump repair. Performing regular inspections does not take much time and can ensure your basement is always dry. To test your sump pump, simply remove the sump pump cover and slowly pour water into the sump pit. The float should rise and automatically start. Once the pump is started, the water level should quickly decline in the sump pit causing the pump to return to the off position.
Call Us 24/7
Roto-Rooters emergency services are available no matter when you need them. Give us a call anytime- day, night, weekend or holiday. Moreover, when you use our after-hours service, you pay the same price you would pay for service during regular business hours.
Virginia Beach Plumbing & Drain Solutions
- No Extra Charge - Nights, Holidays and Weekends
- Emergency Service
- Available 24/7
- Trusted & Recommended Since 1935
- Licensed & Insured
- Full Service Plumbing & Drain Cleaning
- FREE Estimate
- No Hassle Guarantees
Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services
Virginia Beach, VA 23452