Manhattan Plumber, Providing Emergency Plumbing and Drain Service
Manhattan Plumbing Drain Solutions
Call the Trusted, Reliable Manhattan Plumber
There is no better place to be than Manhattan. But with everything from worn-down sewage lines, less-than-stellar water pressure, to the old plumbing infrastructure in some of Manhattans residential buildings, we're certainly no strangers to plumbing problems here in New York. So, when you need a plumber in Manhattan, RR Plumbing Roto-Rooter is there 24/7 providing homes and businesses with full-service plumbing services, maintenance and repairs. Clogged drain? Leaky faucet? Running toilet? RR Plumbing Roto-Rooter has Manhattan plumbers can take care of those plumbing needs and so much more. And when it comes to bigger problems, our specialty is emergency services. Trusted and recommended since 1935, we're the premier plumbing provider in Manhattan… and we stand by our estimates and guarantees.
Keep Your Sump Pump Well Maintained
When a sump pump fails, it can lead to a flooded basement. Our sump pump maintenance and repair experts in Manhattan are experienced professionals that can help take care of the problem, or prevent it… keeping your basement dry. If you are experiencing flooding right now from a broken sump pump or a pipe that bursts, call us immediately. Every minute that goes by could cause more water damage to expensive appliances, or worse, priceless belongings.
4 Plumbing Tips Everyone Should Follow
Plumbing emergencies come in many forms, such as a gas leak, flooding caused by a pipe or broken sump pump, broken water heater, backed up sewage, etc. We have a couple of recommendations to help prepare for an emergency:
- Talk to your family and set up a plan of action to take should an emergency occur.
- Know the location of the emergency response phone numbers and who should be called.
- Perform minor routine plumbing maintenance, which can help prevent severe emergencies.
- In the event of a local plumbing emergency, our 24-hour emergency services are available day or night, even during weekends and holidays - at no extra charge for nights, weekends or holiday service.
Let our Manhattan Plumbers Install Your Water Heater
New water heaters are expensive. The average lifespan of a water heater is about 13 years. To help get the most mileage out of your new water heater, schedule an appointment to meet with one of our highly skilled technicians. We make a water heater installation look easy. Call RR Plumbing Roto-Rooter in Manhattan and see why we have been Americas most trusted plumbing company since 1935.
Manhattan Plumbing & Drain Solutions
- No Extra Charge - Nights, Holidays and Weekends
- Emergency Service
- Available 24/7
- Trusted & Recommended Since 1935
- Licensed & Insured
- Full Service Plumbing & Drain Cleaning
- FREE Estimate
- No Hassle Guarantees