Water Damage Restoration & Cleanup in Springdale, NJ
When you are facing a water disaster, you need trained, reliable experts to respond quickly to mitigate damage, clean up the mess, and restore your home or business to normal. You need the IICRC trained and certified water damage restoration experts at Roto-Rooter. We are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to tackle any size water problem.
Our Water Damage Restoration Process
Our Camden technicians are experts at water damage restoration because Roto-Rooter's process for water restoration has been honed over decades of experience. Our water restoration service will:
- Extract water using both suction and compression equipment to push water to the surface and suction it away
- Remove unsalvageable contents and structures (including personal property, carpet and other flooring, dry wall, paneling, shelving, cabinets, etc.)
- Professionally clean and apply disinfecting agents to areas with water damage
- Deodorize and dry the structure
- Haul away any debris
- Document your water damage with before, during and after photos, as well as diagrams and drying logs for the water damage restoration process
- Work with your insurance adjuster and submit the bill directly to your insurance company
Actual cleaning and drying time will be determined by the scope of the water damage and the time it takes for temperature, humidity and moisture testing to confirm that the property has been dried to approved standards
Be Prepared for Water Damage Emergencies:
Most water damage disasters can’t be predicted, but if you live in an area prone to natural disasters or have had plumbing-related flood damage in the past, there are a few things you can do to prepare yourself to minimize water damage:
- Monitor spots that have received water damage in the past
- Keep Roto-Rooter's phone number handy! Save our water restoration number to your cell phone and post it near areas most susceptible to water damage
- Inspect pipes, water shutoffs, appliance connections and hoses regularly for signs of wear and potential leaks
- Install flood alarms for early detection in areas prone to flood damage
Call Roto-Rooter 24 hours a day, 365 days a year for professional water damage restoration you can trust and to prevent further water damage.
Serving the entire Springdale metro area
Why Choose Roto-Rooter
- fast & reliable emergency service 24 hours, 365 days
- insured & iicrc certified
- state-of-the-art extraction equipment
- direct billing to the insurance company
- financing options available
- trusted & recommended since 1935
Great Service. Your tech handled my issue with great care and was very knowledgeable about the water damage restoration process.
The tech was here early and was very helpful in detecting our problem-- an AC leak. He also suggested Roto-Rooter's water damage restoration services for the water damage. ... I'm a very happy customer.
Your techs were very professional and did a great job for us. As was the entire water damage restoration team. We couldn't have been more pleased or impressed ... with Roto-Rooter! Thank you.