A safe and easy way to prevent drain problems, Roto-Rooter's urinal blocks eliminate calcium buildup inside drain lines and deodorize with citrus fragrance. The screen trap blocks debris from entering the drain line. Each four-ounce block lasts for approximately 500 flushes.
Roto-Rooter® Urinal Blocks
- The Urinal Block is an effective and economical tool for businesses and public facilities.
- Most urinal blocks are just deodorizers and do not have the capability to break down calcium.
- Roto-Rooter's Urinal Block not only has an apple-scented fragrance for deodorizing purposes, but contains healthy bacteria that eliminates the calcium build-up inside drain lines.
- Calcium build-up is as solid as concrete and has to be chiseled out. Sometimes the build-up is too far gone and the drain lines and urinals themselves have to be completely replaced.
- The Urinal Blockhas a screen trap to stop other debris from entering the drain line.
Avoid this costly mess - use Roto-Rooter's Urinal Block!
Each 4 ounce block lasts for approximately 500 flushes depending on usage. Sold by the case with 12 Urinal Blocks per case. Ask for part number: DC106.
Purchased another gallon of Pipe Shield. Have been using this product for maintenance since 2010 and am very pleased with our trouble free drains. John K.
I ordered Roto Rooter Pipe Shield over the phone and Roto Rooter delivered to our home. The Roto Rooter driver called ahead to say that he was ...Read moreJudith M.
Frequently Asked Questions
What drain cleaning product could I use to get my drains flowing better?
We recommend an enzyme-type product, such as Roto-Rooter Pipe Shield®. The natural enzymes eat the grease and hair and keep the pipe from filling with sludge. Pipe Shield's exclusive formula uses natural bacteria to breakdown deposits, so it's safe for the environment. When used as directed each month, build-up can be prevented for up to 30 days. Pipe Shield® is available only from Roto-Rooter locations.
I have a jug of Roto-Rooter® Pipe Shield® liquid drain cleaner. The directions say I should mix two ounces of Pipe Shield® with 32 ounces of water. When I do this, should the total of 34 ounces be applied to each drain or to all seven drains in my house?
You pour a portion of the 34 ounce solution into each drain once a month. A little bit of Pipe Shield® goes a long way. Depending on how many drains you have in your home, your Pipe Shield® could last a year or more.
Is RootX® something I can flush down my toilet or is that something Roto-Rooter or a professional should handle?
We recommend hiring a professional to apply RootX. However, you can do it yourself, but please read the instructions carefully before using. Flushing drain cleaning products down the toilet can cause additional problems if not done carefully. This product works best when applied through a sewer clean-out port with the water running. A two pound container provides effective drain care for the first 50 feet of a 4-inch sewer main.