Roto-Rooter® Urinal Blocks
- The Urinal Block is an effective and economical tool for businesses and public facilities.
- Most urinal blocks are just deodorizers and do not have the capability to break down calcium.
- Roto-Rooter's Urinal Block not only has an apple-scented fragrance for deodorizing purposes, but contains healthy bacteria that eliminates the calcium build-up inside drain lines.
- Calcium build-up is as solid as concrete and has to be chiseled out. Sometimes the build-up is too far gone and the drain lines and urinals themselves have to be completely replaced.
- The Urinal Block has a screen trap to stop other debris from entering the drain line.
Avoid this costly mess - use Roto-Rooter's Urinal Block!
Each 4 ounce block lasts for approximately 500 flushes depending on usage. Sold by the case with 12 Urinal Blocks per case. Ask for part number: DC106.