Call Roto-Rooter’s Colorado Springs Toilet Repair for the Best in the Business
It isn’t always easy to find a plumbing repair company that you can trust – and no one ever wants to have to address the same service issue twice. Roto-Rooter is backed by more than 80-years of service history, which means you are getting experienced and professional service the first time! Whether your needs are basic plumbing maintenance and toilet installation – or possibly a more immediate issue of a clogged drain or an overflow situation – Roto-Rooter’s Colorado Springs plumbing service has an excellent reputation that you can depend on, available to you 24/7, including weekends and holidays at no extra charge.
Improve Your Toilet’s Performance
It’s a reality. Toilets will not run at peak performance forever. Does your water bill keep inching up? Or are you seeing consistent clogging or lack of water flow? Whatever the issue, regular toilet maintenance is crucial in keep your system running its very best. Check out these helpful tips:
- Do regular maintenance checks: Whether you prefer a DIY project or would like to schedule an appointment with a Roto-Rooter Colorado Springs repair professional, regular maintenance is key in keeping your toilet operating smoothly. What does regular maintenance include? Reviewing parts like the tank ball, seat disc, flapper, flush valve and more. Examining these valuable parts for normal wear and tear can be a cost effective way to maintain your toilet’s performance. Roto-Rooter offers various bathroom plumbing tips and resources designed to walk you through step-by-step, all while in the comfort of your own home.
- Perform a leak check: Sound difficult? Not at all. A leak check can be performed by simply putting in a few drops of food coloring into the tank of the toilet. Wait 15 minutes and see whether the food coloring has made its way into the toilet bowl. If so, you have a leak.
- Consider a toilet upgrade and replacement: Like everything else, today’s toilets have come a long way from earlier models. There are so many low-flow toilet options that will save you considerable money on your water bill while cutting down on clogs and conserving valuable water for our environment.
Toilet Replacement Time?
How do you tell when it's time to replace a toilet? We have included some signs that it might be time for an upgrade:
- You’re seeing consistent leaks: Are you constantly replacing parts and still seeing leaks or additional problems? At times like these, it is often more cost and time efficient to replace your toilet entirely.
- You have a dated model: Toilets manufactured before 1994 have a considerably high flush-per-gallon rate compared to today’s more energy-efficient options. See Roto-Rooters valuable online resource of the EPA’s guidelines for choosing a water-efficient toilet.
- The style or design looks old: Sometimes your toilet can simply become outdated either by design or how it fits your family’s needs.
Roto-Rooter offers many online resources designed to address a variety of your plumbing questions or concerns, from installing your new toilet to servicing a clogged drain. Trust Roto-Rooter’s Colorado Springs plumbers when you need service assistance from a skilled professional.
How to avoid a clogged toilet
Nothing will put an immediate stop to your day like a clogged toilet. Roto-Rooter offers helpful tips on what may be causing those clogs:
- It’s an external problem: Sometimes the clogging issue is found outside the home. Shrub or tree roots can make their way to your pipes causing a host of issues.
- The toilet has become a wastebasket: Your toilet is designed to only flush toilet paper and human waste. Flushing additional items like paper towels, napkins or feminine products can obstruct pipes. Avoid flushing these items to prevent clogs in the future.
- Using too much toilet paper: Too much toilet paper can cause an overflow situation.
Have a leaky toilet and interested in a little DIY? Roto-Rooter offers a do-it-yourself video to help you address your plumbing concerns. However, an experienced plumbing professional is sometimes needed. In those instances, call Roto-Rooter’s Colorado Springs toilet repair service for help. Roto-Rooter provides trusted service- available to you 24/7 for all of your plumbing needs. Give us a call at 719-481-3898 or schedule service online.