What Would You Rather Do Than a Water Heater Repair?
There are a lot of things in life that we have to do and some that we like to do. It is likely safe to say that no one is doing a water heater repair for fun, so that is in the list of things that we have to do. So, keeping that in mind, what are some of the things that you would rather do than that? Here is a list of some of the things that I would assume would be on that list.
- Going to a basketball game with your boys – This is a no brainer. Sports and time with your boys.
- Golfing –Who wouldn’t rather be out on the links?
- Boating – Again, not that time of year but that is something that we all love to do.
- Camping – We are on a roll here with summertime activities, but this is another great one that is fun to do and much better than hot water heater repair.
- Going to dinner with your wife – This is a great one. Your wife loves this too and would also much rather have you do this with her than have to repair the water heater.
- Watching a suspense film – These are great movies to watch and they involve some intense scenes. There is nothing to make you feel more alive than being sacred half to death. Still better than working on that water heater.
- Clean – Now I know this one is a bit questionable, but we all have that bug to clean from time to time and no matter when it is taking place it is going to be better than the water heater thing.
- Working on the car – If you have to work on something the hot rod in the garage or simply that old car are far better to work on than a water heater.
- Building a garage – This is much better than the water heater repair because you are building something new rather than fixing something that is used.
Now imagine going out to do any of these fun activities only to come home to a broken water heater! Yeah, that’s a real downer. The thought of going through a day or three without hot water for baths, showers, laundry and dishes is not one anybody cares to think about. Thankfully, there is a 24-hour plumber nearby that can fix or replace your water heater on the same day you call. Wouldn’t you rather let the Roto-Rooter guy deal with water heater repairs so you can concentrate on the fun things in life?