Ten Reasons to Avoid Frozen Pipes
One of the things that we face in calls during the winter is frozen pipes in Fresno. This can be a hard time for the home owner because of the incredible inconvenience this can cause. Of course, no one wants to face this kind of a thing, but if you need more reasons, below you will find several reasons you should avoid pipes that are frozen.
- You don’t have the time to deal with it. You are incredibly busy doing your underwater basket weaving.
- Pipes that are frozen will devalue your home and may cost you to lose money if you were to sell it exactly at the time your pipes are frozen.
- That is a situation that just has bloopers written all over it. The last thing you need is to make the evening news with a pipe bursting in your face.
- It will take longer than the commercials during the football games that you watch every weekend.
- You are not particularly good on the phone and this is something that your wife would make you call on. This could make you look like a fool.
- It is plain cold to work with pipes that are frozen. You may not have enough heated socks to keep your feet warm while working on this issue.
- To fix it you may have to have a hole cut in your ceiling or wall and then you will have to repair that.
- Calling for someone to come and repair the pipe may cost you valuable Saturday afternoon nap time. This is your beauty rest time and no one likes a cranky dad.
- If your wife finds out that you can handle things like this, whether by fixing it yourself or hiring a professional plumbing company, she may expect you to do more of that on other things around the house.
- MONEY – It costs money to repair frozen pipes in Fresno.
It may be worth some precautions to make sure that you do not have to face any of these things in this list and other things that are not in this list. Of course, there are a lot of real, legit reasons why you would want to avoid frozen lines in the home. There are some things that you can do to prevent this from happening. Unfortunately, most people do not learn that they have potential problems until they become a problem. It is a good idea to hire a plumbing company to come in and do an inspection on your home to see if you are at risk and to point those things out so that you can take some preventative measures to make sure it does not end up becoming a frozen line.