Roto-Rooter Seattle Plumbers Alert Home Buyers | Roto-Rooter Blog
Before buying a home, the Seattle Plumbers at Roto-Rooter suggest you take in to account the small things that may be red flags for future bathroom plumbing problems.
- Check around the base of the toilets for signs of water damage (rolled vinyl, black or white stains).
- Check for a "soft floor," stand straddled over the toilet and rock back and forth on each foot. If the floor feels spongy, it is probably rotting or weakened.
- Check to see how fast the toilet flushes.
- Check for leaky or loose tiles by pressing on the walls where they come in contact with the bathtub.
- If the walls are soft, water may have created damage behind the tiles.
If you would like more information or need to schedule service in the Seattle area, please call (206) 935-6600 or visit our Seattle plumber web site.