Need a Plumber in Sunnyvale: Call Roto-Rooter Today for a Plumber in Sunnyvale
Roto-Rooter plumbers in Sunnyvale provide full service plumbing maintenance and repairs and clogged drain cleaning, 24 hours a day, including toilet repairs. Roto-Rooters Sunnyvale plumbers offer residential and commercial plumbing services that customers depend on for all of their local plumbing needs. Trusted and recommended since 1935, Roto-Rooter is the premier provider of plumbing and drain cleaning services in Sunnyvale, CA. Homeowners and businesses depend on Roto-Rooter 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our specialty is emergency services. We stand by our estimates and guarantee our work. Your call will be answered by a trained customer service representative who will handle your request quickly and schedule service at your convenience.
We Guarantee Our Repair Work
When Roto-Rooter Plumbing and Drain Service opened in 1935, customer satisfaction was our number one goal. Today, more than 75 years later, your satisfaction is still our number one priority. Unlike any other plumbing company, Roto-Rooter provides customers with a satisfaction guarantee. Whether we work on a leaky faucet or install a sump pump, homeowners can count on our plumbing experts to do the job right. Sump pumps help basements stay dry and free of flooding. Homeowners should periodically check to make sure their sump pumps are working correctly, if your sump pump is in need of maintenance, give us a call; we are the sump pump repair experts.
Our Emergency Crew Is Always Ready
We understand how stressful it is to wake up to an overflowing toilet. When you are in need of a plumber fast, our 24-hour emergency services are always available to you seven days a week, all year round. For flooding, broken pipes or backed up sewer lines, our skilled plumbers are available to answer your call.
Call for a Repair or Installation
Not all calls to our office require emergency service; we do standard repairs and installations as well. As the plumbing company that residents call when they are remodeling a house, we make certain that the incoming and outgoing water lines are connected properly to the fixtures and appliances. If you need a water heater installation, Roto-Rooter can provide a plumber that will do the job right with a guarantee on all our work.
Sunnyvale Plumbing & Drain Solutions
- No Extra Charge - Nights, Holidays and Weekends
- Emergency Service
- Available 24/7
- Trusted & Recommended Since 1935
- Licensed & Insured
- Full Service Plumbing & Drain Cleaning
- FREE Estimate
- No Hassle Guarantees
Water Conservation is an Important Practice Year Round
- Water pressure in your home above 60 pounds per square inch is harmful to your plumbing system and will cause excessive water usage. Contact your local water authority to find out what the water pressure is on your street. If it exceeds 60 pounds, consider installing a pressure reducing value that will limit the water pressure within your home.
- Check your water meter during a period of time when no water is being used. Make a note of the meter reading, then check it 8 to 10 hours later. If the meter has moved, there is an indication that you may have an undetected water leak, which should be corrected.
- Toilets consume more than 40% of your total water usage. Installation of a new toilet flapper and fill valve will keep your toilet running efficiently.
- Replacing an old shower head can save up to 7.5 gallons of water per minute without sacrificing full spray action at low or high water pressures.
- A leaky faucet that drips once per second can waste more than 8 gallons of water a day. Thats 3,000 gallons per year, so replace any leaky faucets.
Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services