Commercial Services: Septic
Roto-Rooter professionals are available around the clock to solve your commercial septic problem. Emergency service is our specialty! When your toilets won’t flush, the drains are backing up, there’s sewage on the property or the float alarm is activated, call Roto-Rooter 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We’ll get there fast to get your system cleaned and operating correctly.
Commercial septic systems vary widely by type of business and waste product. Roto-Rooter provides septic tank pumping, cleaning and repair services for all types of commercial, industrial and municipal customers:
- Car washes
- Housing complexes
- Pump stations
- Storm drains
- Various holding tanks
Roto-Rooter septic services are environmentally-friendly. We will pump out your septic system and haul away the waste to an approved treatment and processing facility. We obey all environmental laws and regulations to ensure that septic waste is responsibly processed and poses no environmental hazards.
Routine septic pumping and repair service is the key to maintaining a properly functioning commercial septic system. A poorly maintained septic system is susceptible hardened grease that can cause drain problems and wastewater backups in and out of the building.
In addition to septic cleaning, Roto-Rooter will complete a thorough system inspection to verify proper operation and identify potential problems before they are cause for serious concern.
- Inspect for leaks and cracks
- Check for signs of back-up
- Remove sludge
- Jet clean inlet and outlet pipes
- Clear roots and clogs from system
- Test and repair mechanical and electrical components
- Float controls
- Treat system with Roto-Rooter Heavy-Duty Septic Tank & Leach Field Treatment to ensure necessary bacterial levels
- Access scum and sludge layers to determine an appropriate pumping schedule
The pumping frequency of a commercial septic system is dependent on several factors:
- Type of business
- Size of septic tank
- Wastewater volume
- Amount of organic material in the wastewater
Septic tanks with high concentrations of fat, oil, grease and chemicals require frequent pumping for optimal function--reducing the likelihood of backups and controlling odors.
Leach Fields and Drain Fields
Roto-Rooter can repair or replace damaged drain field pipes/lateral lines to allow for a more effective and trouble-free septic system. We will service your drywell, cesspool and aeration tanks.
Septic System Products
Roto-Rooter Heavy-Duty Septic Tank & Leach Field Treatment is an environmentally-friendly, non-toxic and easy-to-use liquid specifically formulated to aid in the rejuvenation of failed septic tank and cesspool drain fields. The high-potency formulation of cultured bacteria is vital for proper septic tank operation.
*All services not available from all locations.
- Complete Plumbing & Drain Services
- Available 24 Hours / 7 Days a Week
- Emergency Service
- Licensed & Insured Technicians
- Millions of Satisfied Customers
- State-of-the-Art Equipment
- Reputation for Quality Work
- No Job is Too Big or Too Small
- Trusted & Recommended Since 1935