Septic & Drain Fields
VIDEO: Your Trusted Plumber
25% of Americans rely on septic tanks to process household waste. Most Roto-Rooter locations have septic tank experts who service, repair, pump and replace septic tanks and associated drain fields.
- Septic systems should be inspected by a professional at least every 3 years.
- Septic systems with mechanical or electrical components may need to be inspected annually.
- Roto-Rooter will inspect your septic system for leaks, signs of back-up and proper component operation.
- We will check the scum and sludge layers in the tank and recommend an appropriate pumping schedule.
Septic Tank Pumping
- Most septic tanks require pumping every 3 to 5 years.
- Roto-Rooter will pump out your septic tank and haul away the waste to an approved treatment and processing facility.
- We obey all environmental laws and regulations to ensure that septic tank waste is responsibly processed and poses no environmental hazards.
Septic Tank Repair and installation
- Roto-Rooter can repair or replace damaged septic tanks and keep your septic system in peak operating condition.
- We are septic system professionals with full excavation capabilities to handle repairs and replacements of every size.
- Roto-Rooter can repair or replace damaged drain field pipes / lateral lines to allow for a more efficient and trouble-free septic system.
- We offer environmentally-friendly septic tank treatment products that are a high-potency formulation of cultured bacteria, which are vital for proper septic tank operation.
*All services not available from all locations.
- Complete Plumbing & Drain Services
- Available 24 Hours / 7 Days a Week
- Emergency Service
- Licensed & Insured Technicians
- Millions of Satisfied Customers
- State-of-the-Art Equipment
- Reputation for Quality Work
- No Job is Too Big or Too Small
- Trusted & Recommended Since 1935