Roto-Rooter® Urinal Blocks
- The Urinal Block is an effective and economical tool for businesses and public facilities.
- Most urinal blocks today are just deodorizers and do not have the capability to break down calcium.
- Roto-Rooter's Urinal Block not only has an apple-scented fragrance for deodorizing purposes, but contains healthy bacteria that eliminates the calcium build-up inside drain lines.
- It also has a screen trap to stop other debris from entering the drain line.
- Calcium build-up is as solid as concrete and has to be chiseled out. Sometimes the build-up is too far gone and the drain lines and urinals themselves have to be completely replaced.
- Avoid this costly mess - use Roto-Rooter's Urinal Block!
- Each 4 ounce block lasts for approximately 500 flushes depending on usage. Sold by the case with 12 Urinal Blocks per case. Ask for part number: DC106.
Download SDS Sheet - English (PDF)
Download SDS Sheet - Spanish (PDF)
Download SDS Sheet - French (PDF)
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view, Download Adobe Acrobat Reader.