Roto-Rooter is always ahead of the cutting edge when it comes to services that make plumbing repair hassle-free and cost effective for our customers. Pipe relining and other trenchless sewer repairs and replacement solutions offer an environmentally-friendly alternative to traditional sewer repair methods and require less property restoration for the homeowner. Traditional excavation can be costly and
very disruptive to landscaping, pavement, etc. However, depending on your region and the condition of the property, the more traditional method might make more sense.
Here are a couple of things to keep in mind when making a decision related to sewer pipe repair.
- Pipe relining technology requires only one hole for entry to the problem versus two holes for trenchless pipe bursting versus a long trench for traditional excavation methods.
- Pipe relining works brilliantly for regions that have sewers at “basement depth”.
- Many sewer lines exit the house and run beneath porches, patios, sidewalks, driveways or landscaping. Discuss with your plumbing professional where the pipeline is and your options for avoiding additional expense of repair to those parts of your yard.
- Trees are another consideration. A large tree provides shade and beauty and while removing it may stop root infiltration in your sewer pipe, trees are loved and admired by all. Trenchless sewer replacement methods can take place without harming such trees and with today’s pipe technology, you probably won’t have to worry about tree roots ever getting into your sewer pipeline again.
- Don’t forget to talk about what the excavation will leave behind, whichever service type you choose. With traditional excavation, it may take as long as a year before the fill dirt fully settles and your yard begins to look normal again.
- Ultimately, a professional should help you choose the service that will best restore the structural integrity of the pipes and put a stop to your sewer issues.
Make sure you have all the facts before you decide which type of sewer replacement service makes the most sense for your home and your budget. Roto-Rooter sewer solutions experts are happy to survey your sewer repair needs and provide a quote, free of charge. Visit our website or call 1-800-ROTO-911 (800-768-6911).