Fall has arrived and so have cooler temperatures, which reminds us that Winter is just around the corner. A few quick and easy preparations now, can prevent the need for pricey repairs throughout the upcoming winter. Our Denver Roto-Rooter plumbers are more than willing and able to assist you with any of these suggestions and can also help winterize your home.
• Make sure to disconnect outside water hoses- If connected they may freeze and cause faucets and connecting pipes to freeze or break within your home.
• Make sure all outside faucets are not leaking or dripping- Make necessary repairs or schedule service with a Roto-Rooter Denver plumber .
• Shut off exterior valves if your home is equipped to do so- You may also cover outside faucets using a faucet insulation kit.
• Make sure your water heater is functioning properly, as it works harder in the winter months.
• When leaving home in the cooler months, shut off your main water valve and drain system . Make sure the heat is left on and not set lower than 55 degrees.
Please visit our Website for more information or call 303-666-0045.
We use your ZIP code to give you local services and offers.